ADVERTISEMENT

Where does today rank as far as most infuriating losses in recent memory

BobbyB1975

Sep 9, 2018
Gotta be high up there . The 2014 Kentucky game and 2014 Tennessee games were tough to beat but this one today was a kick to the jewels . Could have been a great game to build on but feels like the rest of the season is kinda blah . I would put this one in the top 5 for sure .

For me, living in Florida among many Gators, this is way up on the list. They can be an annoying and arrogant fanbase. They don’t respect us at all as a program even though we had beaten them 5 of 8 (should’ve been 6 of 9) and they laugh at us having Muschamp as a coach. Today they feel justified because we just lived what they went through. I wanted Muschamp to beat them in the Swamp so bad. Hoped we’d enjoy the 4th but we blew that and didn’t even get the win. So today those annoying fans are sitting around laughing at Muschamp and our university for hiring him. Makes me sick.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Worst loss ever was Navy in ‘84.
As for today, it was terrible, but I’m so numb and put out with this program that I don’t get that mad anymore. We’re just a mediocre football school, and we always will be.

Reactions: SCGCock07
Worst loss ever was Navy in ‘84.
As for today, it was terrible, but I’m so numb and put out with this program that I don’t get that mad anymore. We’re just a mediocre football school, and we always will be.

Sadly, this is the way I feel as of now. I've been a Gamecock fan since circa 1960 and next year has never really gotten here.

Last edited:
Reactions: jonesz21
Gotta be high up there . The 2014 Kentucky game and 2014 Tennessee games were tough to beat but this one today was a kick to the jewels . Could have been a great game to build on but feels like the rest of the season is kinda blah . I would put this one in the top 5 for sure .
George Rodgers senior year when we go into Clemson a clear favorite and lose badly to a horrible Clemson team. I finished my student career at USC with a 1-3 record against them.

Where the hell is fatass Josh Belk? Coulda used him on that D Line today.

Hate to say it but I’ve got my doubts about him . As pitiful as we are on the defensive line , if he isn’t good enough to contribute right now I think there might be an issue . Dabo let him go without much of a fuss so something tells me there is more to the story .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT