ADVERTISEMENT

Which bowl?

cockyjohn

Jan 6, 2004
Of course any bowl is nice coming off of 3-9 so I'm not complaining no matter what. However, I am curious as to if there are some that are looking more likely than others. Which have sent scouts? Any other clues? Any idea as to our potential opponent? (I know the season isn't done and beating Clemson would make a huge difference in bowl.)

Reactions: SCcocks4ever
Of course any bowl is nice coming off of 3-9 so I'm not complaining no matter what. However, I am curious as to if there are some that are looking more likely than others. Which have sent scouts? Any other clues? Any idea as to our potential opponent? (I know the season isn't done and beating Clemson would make a huge difference in bowl.)

Most of the "predictions" has us in Birmingham or Houston. A couple has us in the Music City bowl. I did see one that had us in the Belk bowl playing Weak Forest. In reality this bowl thing is all over the place. I assume the picture will become more clear after next weekend.

Reactions: cockyjohn
Nashville or Charlotte would be great. I think the BB would love us given how many fans we would bring.

I hope we get Belk Bowl. The opponent will o regional/recruiting relevance. We are recruiting the Rock Hill and Charlotte area hard...we could easily invite those guys up for practice sessions, etc.

There are sooooooo many great recruits in the Charlotte metro area. And it's nutts how many fall through the cracks because of crappy coaches.

Hoping for belk in Charlotte. 2 hours from my front door
Although I agree with you, your reason is exactly why we will not go to Charlotte,. They want to book up hotel rooms and bring money to the city. That will not happen with a school less than two hours away. I hope it does because I will make the 3 1/2 hour trip, but I will go home afterwards.

Please don't shoot me but I live 30 min. from Birmingham,would be good, venue notwithstanding . I was at the last and it was frigid but that is not normal Bham temps,usually fairly temperate.

I'm thinking we get sent to play in Shreveport. The best match up,for us wherever it may be would be wake forest.,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT