ADVERTISEMENT

Which game during the Muschamp era has been the most exciting to watch?

Most exciting is a tie for me.... Outback bowl win over Michigan and the shootout at Ole Miss. The best half was 2018 at Florida. I still think that could’ve been huge for the program if we’d stayed on the gas and got a win that day.

Reactions: Gradstudent
The thing you have to define is what is “exciting”? I was definitely the most excited during the Muschamp Era when UGA missed the FG in OT last year. But that game is a bit of a dud as far as excitement throughout.

That Missouri game in the rain was pretty good. The pick 6 in the downpour was pretty crazy. The Ole Miss game was entertaining as well, but I like a bit more defense.

Beating UT and Arkansas with Bentley as a freshman might have been the most entertaining. Kentucky last year had a little extra excitement with the throwbacks on at night, and finally righting that ship again.

it’s kind of difficult to find a complete game by us during the Muschamp era. Seems like one side of the ball played well, or we played one good half and the other not so good.

Reactions: Wiles2
What's really sad is that after 4 years, there are only a handful of options. Most of the games mentioned in this thread so far were either losses or wins during a disappointing season.

yep. We can eliminate the Belk Bowl... the opening win against NC State was pretty good. Some great plays and a close finish.

Reactions: jeff2001
East Carolina game was a thing of Beauty. Every Defensive Coordinator in College and High School should watch. With no pass rush or elite Corners we played bend but don't Break to a T against a passing Attack.

Bowl Win over Michigan! The look on Harbaughs face in the fourth was priceless!

I’d say this will be the final year. No spring can’t help. I don’t think it’ll be a good enough excuse to save him. He needs to win 7 minimum and maybe 8. Schedule isn’t getting any easier and we just lost our 2 starting RBs, our All-time Leader receiving, a top 10 NFL draft pick on the D-Line. I still think we can improve, but his teams seem to find a way to have adversity.

Reactions: Holy City Cock
I honestly don't know how I forgot the 1 game Scar got to show out especially when you consider I stood in 5 inches of rain on the ramps to watch it.
I hate to say it, but I was on 26 probably an hour away from the Stadium when that game ended. I wouldn't prepared for a monsoon. Once my Socks are soaked, I'm out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT