ADVERTISEMENT

Which is more likely to happen sooner? Men's BB makes the NCAA tournament...we go back to Omaha...or we go to a good bowl, like Gator or better?

jsusc

Aug 12, 2004
It has to be Omaha, right? With FFF, no way we're making the NCAA's, and even if he's gone after this year, it'll take the next guy at least a couple of years. Then, with OU and Texas coming in, the SEC will just get tougher in football.

Why torture yourself?

Expect much less and be happy when we can start winning. Living your life is much more than sports.

BTW, how did the World Series affect your life? Happy for a while and then?

Ecclesiastes: vanity
YMMV

Why torture yourself?

Expect much less and be happy when we can start winning. Living your life is much more than sports.

BTW, how did the World Series affect your life? Happy for a while and then?

Ecclesiastes: vanity
YMMV
I'm still happy about that World Series, but it has petered off somewhat.

I thought the Gator was like the 2nd worst bowl with SEC tie ins? It isn't your grandpappy's Gator Bowl.

CFP next year!!!
Omaha 2022
Final 4 2035
d9849222c168c2fb6662af35ac299386.gif

It’s more likely that you’ll find a happy midget, with a love of avocados and a house broken chicken before any of those things happen.

Reactions: jsusc
It’s more likely that you’ll find a happy midget, with a love of avocados and a house broken chicken before any of those things happen.
In hindsight, I should've gotten a chicken instead of a midget. I mean, if the chicken gets drunk you may have a broken egg or two. But a drunk, enraged midget is unpredictable, like a tornado or a Todd Ellis playcall. If you need help getting on a barstool, you probably shouldn't try to fight the gal that can get up there on her own. Plus, it's embarrassing. Let's face it, we all hated Scrappy-Doo.

Making it a more fair comparison, baseball is more likely to make the NCAA tournament and the Super Regionals than any of the above. Statistically, both men's BB and football should be able to make the NCAA tourney and a bowl game, respectively, before the baseball team gets to Omaha (but that is no guarantee). Baseball team makes Omaha before men's BB makes the Sweet 16 or the football team gets invited to a major bowl game.

Reactions: ForeUSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT