ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you pulling for tonight? Notre Dame or FSU

TN-Gamecock

May 10, 2002
Erwin, TN/Originally from Greer
I'm pulling for FSU...with Clemson and UNC going down, the ACC is losing some luster. If FSU takes down Notre Dame, oh my, there may be only a couple of teams from
the ACC in the next top 25 poll...UNC may drop out BUT Virginia Tech may get in.

Northern Illinois beat Ga Tech....WOW!!!!

FSU. ND has been the most overrated team for the last 20 years. They have been virtually irrelevant in the football world, but somehow always get ranked in the top 10. They have a wealthy fan base, but it doesn't buy championships. Then they get DESTROYED by superior teams in the playoffs. I love watching them lose but I don't think they'll lose tonight, unfortunately.

The announcers make me want to pull for Nd even harder. Why do sports announcers get on one topic (Milton kid in this case) and harp on it forever. Why can’t they stop talking about it? It’s ridiculous.

The announcers make me want to pull for Nd even harder. Why do sports announcers get on one topic (Milton kid in this case) and harp on it forever. Why can’t they stop talking about it? It’s ridiculous.
In this case it’s clearly the story. I mean, FSU was down 18 and came back behind Milton. ND did squat since. What are they supposed to do in this scenario? Hard to pull against the kid. Would be a great story. ND hasn’t given them anything to talk about since the 4th quarter started.

Why did he leave us?
It’s the norm these days. People just play different places their final year.

Huge flaw here in the ruling if this is ruled an imcomplete pass. If it is, then it should be a flag for intentional grounding as there is nobody near where the ball was thrown and it wasn’t deflected.

In this case it’s clearly the story. I mean, FSU was down 18 and came back behind Milton. ND did squat since. What are they supposed to do in this scenario? Hard to pull against the kid. Would be a great story. ND hasn’t given them anything to talk about since the 4th quarter started.
It’s not just this instance. This is just an example. Remember how they used to go on and on about Tebow and McElroy. It’s constant.
this kid even just got a fumbled ruled an incomplete pass. He clearly hit it out of his own hand with his left hand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT