ADVERTISEMENT

Who do the Panthers draft at QB this year?

Bubbaglide

Sep 1, 2006
On the road again
Obviously, Cam 2.0 isn't working. Darnold 1.0 didn't work either. Who do the Panthers go after? Do they try to acquire someone through the trade or FA route? Or do you grab a college kid hoping they get Burrows and not Fabio?

Not a lot of QB's this year - at least not ones that you would really call a "franchise QB." Some may end up being good, but I'd wait to draft one next season (there's supposed to be a ton of good ones then).

Not a lot of QB's this year - at least not ones that you would really call a "franchise QB." Some may end up being good, but I'd wait to draft one next season (there's supposed to be a ton of good ones then).
And there are going to be a lot of teams looking. Carolina, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Houston, Detroit, etc.

O-Line is the way to go. If McCaffrey hadn’t gotten hurt x2 they’d be in a lot better shape, even with the Temple kid or $Cam. I think they have too much $ tied up in Darnold as is. Take a lineman and then if Corral or someone with some wheels is around in the 2nd Round make a move.

They will trade their #1 for a first rounder next year plus a second rounder this year. Next year ? Spencer Rattler haha !

Obviously, Cam 2.0 isn't working. Darnold 1.0 didn't work either. Who do the Panthers go after? Do they try to acquire someone through the trade or FA route? Or do you grab a college kid hoping they get Burrows and not Fabio?
Stetson Bennett IV.

Don't effing worry about QB...Bite the damn bullet and draft OL with every damn pick. Quit kicking the can down the road.
I agree 100% . I’m a big time panther fan and this year is literally a raging fire of a trainwreck . Every move was a disaster . Trading away any picks and THEN EXTENDING Darnald’s contract was a disaster . Trading away a 3rd rounder for EJ Henderson was a disaster . Trading a draft pick for Gilmore and then barely using him was a disaster. And most of all … Bringing Cam back was just idiotic. I was a big Fan of Cam but he’s done as an NFL QB plain and simple . The GM should be fired for all these stupid decisions . This team is a mess and basically you traded away all your day 2 draft picks this year and essentially next year for two guys that will be out of the league in a few years . Trainwreck . Absolute trainwreck . I agree . Take the best LT available to you and then take 5 more . Watching Dennis Daley and Cam Erving trying to block an edge rusher is like watching a possum stop a semi . Forget about a QB , Roll with Darnald and tank next year and draft a QB when you actually have a OL that won’t get him killed .

Also I love Jaycee but drafting a corner when LT Rashawn Slater was still available was just stupid. I gotta admit I screamed out loud when they made that pick and I loved Jaycee . One of the best LT prospects in years falls into your lap and you pass on him ?? Just don’t get what they are doing .

I agree 100% . I’m a big time panther fan and this year is literally a raging fire of a trainwreck . Every move was a disaster . Trading away any picks and THEN EXTENDING Darnald’s contract was a disaster . Trading away a 3rd rounder for EJ Henderson was a disaster . Trading a draft pick for Gilmore and then barely using him was a disaster. And most of all … Bringing Cam back was just idiotic. I was a big Fan of Cam but he’s done as an NFL QB plain and simple . The GM should be fired for all these stupid decisions . This team is a mess and basically you traded away all your day 2 draft picks this year and essentially next year for two guys that will be out of the league in a few years . Trainwreck . Absolute trainwreck . I agree . Take the best LT available to you and then take 5 more . Watching Dennis Daley and Cam Erving trying to block an edge rusher is like watching a possum stop a semi . Forget about a QB , Roll with Darnald and tank next year and draft a QB when you actually have a OL that won’t get him killed .
And I thought they looked pretty good through Week 3 :/

And I thought they looked pretty good through Week 3 :/
So did I !! However that why Sam Darnald is Sam Darnald . A leopard can’t change his spots . Also it goes to show how truly pathetic that offense was without Mccaffrey. When he’s on the field the entire offense revolves around him even if he never touches the ball . Problem is he will never be an every down back . Honestly I would like to see him moved to the slot and they use him the way the Vikings used Percy Harvin or the Eagles used Brian Westbrook . That way he still affects the offense but he stays on the field . Unfortunately Darnald is just broken . All the ability in the world but he’s a headcase .

Reactions: coolcock2001
Jimmy Clausen. He won't have to give up his jersey number for the biggest egotistical maniac alive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT