ADVERTISEMENT

Who here believes we can actually come back from 13-0 at the half

Let’s just say when I saw the 2 1/2 lime on this game I put a heap on TAMU . Looking good so far . I learned this year if you wanna get paid we are a GUARANTEED no cover . It’s been a good year !!

Reactions: TIG3R
@world famous 3rd base hecklers

This post is right up there with your 2017 post declaring we could “stick a fork in” the MBB season, right before the magical final four run.

Glad our athletes can handle adversity better than some fans.

I see losers love to keep old post from the past like taters...

But I should have said stick a fork in them they’re done...

Down 19-16 and flopping like Jake Bentley in the Clemson games...

Accountability like say....facing real consequences for playing terrible at qb whena viable option is accurat available for replacement?

Don’t disagree with that. I’m all for Scar at QB. And all for well paid coaches and administrators feeling pressure. However, I don’t think it’s helpful to fire coaches in year 3. If we do that, we will get bottom of the barrel for the next hire.

Don’t disagree with that. I’m all for Scar at QB. And all for well paid coaches and administrators feeling pressure. However, I don’t think it’s helpful to fire coaches in year 3. If we do that, we will get bottom of the barrel for the next hire.

Worked for Alabama and it’s working for Florida...

Besides, we have money at Carolina... Look all around you...

Accountability like say....facing real consequences for playing terrible at qb whena viable option is accurat available for replacement?

I will agree with your statement. If after year 5, do we make a move for someone else If continue down this path?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT