ADVERTISEMENT

Who Wins the Super Bowl?

Carolina4

Oct 9, 2006
With the regular season winding down, who is your pick to win the Super Bowl this season?

I always have a tough time picking against the Patriots because I hate them and they are good.

The Chargers are sort of the hot commodity and that usually doesn’t work out come playoff time.

I think I’m going to go with New England against the Saints in the Super Bowl with Brees winning his 2nd Lombardi Trophy. I hate both teams, but I’d be pulling for the Saints in that matchup.

I’d prefer to watch the Chargers or Chiefs against the Rams or Bears. If the Browns miraculously make the playoffs, then pulling for them hardcore.

Reactions: Jpcooper
8576314_G.jpg

Rivers is going to edge out Breese or the other way around.

Rivers deserves one & now he has a little help on D.

If NO offense is clicking and Drew is completing 80+%. It may not matter what anyone else does

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Tier 1- Chiefs, Saints, Rams

Tier 2- Chargers, Pats, Texans, Cowboys

I think we get a Rams vs Saints NFC Championship, which will be epic.

As hot as the Chargers and Texans are, I’ve learned not to doubt the Pats. Think we see Chiefs vs Pats there.

As to who wins- that’s tough. If I had to bet, I’d say Saints over Chiefs.

With the regular season winding down, who is your pick to win the Super Bowl this season?

I always have a tough time picking against the Patriots because I hate them and they are good.

The Chargers are sort of the hot commodity and that usually doesn’t work out come playoff time.

I think I’m going to go with New England against the Saints in the Super Bowl with Brees winning his 2nd Lombardi Trophy. I hate both teams, but I’d be pulling for the Saints in that matchup.

I’d prefer to watch the Chargers or Chiefs against the Rams or Bears. If the Browns miraculously make the playoffs, then pulling for them hardcore.

Saints vs Patriots in Atlanta would just be cruel to Falcons fans

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Tier 1- Chiefs, Saints, Rams

Tier 2- Chargers, Pats, Texans, Cowboys

I think we get a Rams vs Saints NFC Championship, which will be epic.

As hot as the Chargers and Texans are, I’ve learned not to doubt the Pats. Think we see Chiefs vs Pats there.

As to who wins- that’s tough. If I had to bet, I’d say Saints over Chiefs.

One thing interesting about those potential matchups is the old guard vs the new guard at QB. Would love to see a Brees vs Goff matchup and a Brady vs Mahomes matchup

How in the world did the Rams turn it around like they did by just moving?

Hire the right guy & draft young tuff dudes especially on the D line. Gurley is a beast
Wasn't Gurley and Goff with them in STL though? I guess the right coach can make all the difference. Makes me think they were purposely tanking in STL so they could move but had talent all along lol

Wasn't Gurley and Goff with them in STL though? I guess the right coach can make all the difference. Makes me think they were purposely tanking in STL so they could move but had talent all along lol
Jeff Fisher was a perennial 8&8 coach including most of his time at Tennessee. Sean McVay brought the best out of Goff & freed up TG to contribute in the passing game too. Pharoh made the pro bowl as a returner (struggled in their post season loss last year). They are still pretty young over all except for the D coordinator

I’m gonna with Saints and Pats . Until somebody can beat Brady in the post season I gotta keep giving him a benefit of a doubt . I do think Chargers have better shot than KC . Chiefs defense it just awful . If Saints get home field it’s a done deal . Beating them in the Dome will be tough and they are just the most well rounded team in NFC . For all the hype on the Rams defense , it’s been a letdown : Also , don’t sleep on the Bears . That defense is Savage . I’m still going with Saints vs Pats . Brady pulls off the major upset and retires .

They are still playing NFL?? I was more concerned about who wins the Stanley Cup!!

I love the NHL. My TB Lightning killing it this season. Hated hockey before I moved to a city that has a team. It really is a great game when you learn the rules and strategies. It has ruined basketball for me because it is so fast paced and basketball has a major game stoppage problem between fouls and 200 timeouts for each team per game.

All of my friends that I’ve taken to games and spent time watching it with have all become diehards. We often talk about not knowing what we were missing. And playoff hockey might be the most intense sport on earth.

But football is still amazing too.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Nick Foles (a backup) beat Brady in the postseason.....alas I wish the Eagles were back in the playoffs......

If Seattle and Atlanta didn’t both have brain farts on the level never seen before, Brady would have a long SB losing streak. His record in Super Bowls has certainly been aided a bit. Though you can give him a lot of credit for bringing the Patriots back two years ago, which he does deserve since the opportunity presented itself. But that opportunity shouldn’t have presented itself...

I love the NHL. My TB Lightning killing it this season. Hated hockey before I moved to a city that has a team. It really is a great game when you learn the rules and strategies. It has ruined basketball for me because it is so fast paced and basketball has a major game stoppage problem between fouls and 200 timeouts for each team per game.

All of my friends that I’ve taken to games and spent time watching it with have all become diehards. We often talk about not knowing what we were missing. And playoff hockey might be the most intense sport on earth.

But football is still amazing too.
Tampa is Killing it, i would love to see a Nashville vs Tampa bay Stanley cup, Predators have a crap load of injuries so far, Lightning have passed them as #1 overall... but Preds still dominating western conference..

Reactions: Carolina4
Tampa is Killing it, i would love to see a Nashville vs Tampa bay Stanley cup, Predators have a crap load of injuries so far, Lightning have passed them as #1 overall... but Preds still dominating western conference..

Nashville is solid. I think we could very well be headed to that final. Lightning have won 8 in a row. Going for 9 tonight in Winnapeg.

Reactions: cockofdawn
If Seattle and Atlanta didn’t both have brain farts on the level never seen before, Brady would have a long SB losing streak. His record in Super Bowls has certainly been aided a bit. Though you can give him a lot of credit for bringing the Patriots back two years ago, which he does deserve since the opportunity presented itself. But that opportunity shouldn’t have presented itself...
And yet it did.
That's what makes great players and teams, they take advantage of opportunities , i.e oppositions mistakes.

Chargers or Chiefs

I’m gonna with Saints and Pats . Until somebody can beat Brady in the post season I gotta keep giving him a benefit of a doubt . I do think Chargers have better shot than KC . Chiefs defense it just awful . If Saints get home field it’s a done deal . Beating them in the Dome will be tough and they are just the most well rounded team in NFC . For all the hype on the Rams defense , it’s been a letdown : Also , don’t sleep on the Bears . That defense is Savage . I’m still going with Saints vs Pats . Brady pulls off the major upset and retires .
They got beat today by the Steelers who just cane off a 4 game losing streak

They got beat today by the Steelers who just cane off a 4 game losing streak

And looked bad doing it . Steelers are such a weird team . They look like a juggernaut one week and then garbage the next week . The Rams are falling apart too . Sticking to my guns . Brady just finds a way to win in the playoffs . Might be changing my overall predictiom , don’t think they beat the Saints . If Saints get home field they will be tough to beat In the NFC . I think KC will win multiple Super Bowls with Mahommes but as much as I like Andy Reid , he just chokes in the playoffs .

Reactions: Jpcooper
New Orleans wins the super bowl, its fairly obvious to me, i dont know how someone else could be picked

This will look really stupid or smart in 2 months

tenor.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT