ADVERTISEMENT

Who you like at Tour Championship??

Going on Saturday and Sunday.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see DeChambeau keep up his string of good play and win the whole damn thing.

Obviously pulling for the Big Cat though

Going on Saturday and Sunday.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see DeChambeau keep up his string of good play and win the whole damn thing.

Obviously pulling for the Big Cat though
I will be there Sunday, Was not going to go, but we are gonna shoot down Sunday Morning from Nashville on the way home.. Gonna be a "Shoot out".. Dechambeau has truly impressed me, That Stiff looking swing and all the same length Irons, I never thought would work.. I just see a Big Name winning this year, they let Xander slip in on 'em last year, this year i see Micilroy, J Day, DJ, etc winning, then, let the chips fall to find Fed Ex champ.. Come by 15th green, I will be in executive club, will hand you down a Bourbon..

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
I'll take Shooter McGavin.
giphy.gif

I will be there Sunday, Was not going to go, but we are gonna shoot down Sunday Morning from Nashville on the way home.. Gonna be a "Shoot out".. Dechambeau has truly impressed me, That Stiff looking swing and all the same length Irons, I never thought would work.. I just see a Big Name winning this year, they let Xander slip in on 'em last year, this year i see Micilroy, J Day, DJ, etc winning, then, let the chips fall to find Fed Ex champ.. Come by 15th green, I will be in executive club, will hand you down a Bourbon..

I may have to take you up on that.....

I like JT and Molinari. No particular reason.

Here's why this "playoff" is so stupid (and due to get stupider next year with the whole 10-shot lead thing).

DeChambeau didn't help himself today, but he can rebound. I like Tiger - for one or two rounds, not for four. Rory will putt better than anyone but make his usual complement of inscrutable doubles. I like all these players - but not to win. If I have to pick one in order to avoid the characterization of being "skeered", I'll go with Rose.

DeChambeau didn't help himself today, but he can rebound. I like Tiger - for one or two rounds, not for four. Rory will putt better than anyone but make his usual complement of inscrutable doubles. I like all these players - but not to win. If I have to pick one in order to avoid the characterization of being "skeered", I'll go with Rose.
Agreed 100% Tiger hasnt shown he can put 4 goo d rounds together.. Hell DJ Bogeyed #7 then Doubled #8 to go +3... He ended up -1... Dont count him out.. I still think Justin Rose is man to beat.. I have scored for him at Wells, If his putter gets going, He will light it up

Agreed 100% Tiger hasnt shown he can put 4 goo d rounds together.. Hell DJ Bogeyed #7 then Doubled #8 to go +3... He ended up -1... Dont count him out.. I still think Justin Rose is man to beat.. I have scored for him at Wells, If his putter gets going, He will light it up
Great golf swing - him and Adam Scott - but Rose can actually putt.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Rose is an Average putter, He really struggles in that 10'-15' range.. But Tee to green, he is as good as it gets..
But he can putt better than Scott, and so his career is trending better than Scott's. That's all I'm saying. He doesn't putt like Rickie, who is a putting machine, but loses it on the long game too often.

Rose will choke. Go Tiger. 4 great rounds aren't needed to win. He was only -2 today and still at the top.

No one is better than Tiger on moving day...

I know it’s only Saturday, but I just want to say I’m kinda right so far. I can’t stand Justin Rose or that whacko DeChambeau. Tiger is real golf - you don’t mess with him on a course where he has confidence and it’s moving day.

Say what you want. I’m convinced he totally has a shot at Jack’s record. Like him or not, he’s the best thing to happen to the PGA tour in its history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT