ADVERTISEMENT

Why didn't one of our wealthy boosters do this?

Rod Dangerfield

Jan 12, 2010
Rent one of those planes that pull messages behind it & direct it to fly over Clem today with a message reading, "Congratulations Coach Swinney--the only coach in Clemson football history to lose 5 straight to the Gamecocks!"

Rent one of those planes that pull messages behind it & direct it to fly over Clem today with a message reading, "Congratulations Coach Swinney--the only coach in Clemson football history to lose 5 straight to the Gamecocks!"

Rumor has it a billboard is going up in Columbia area congratulating them for their NC. Thanks to the Governor

As unbearable as it would be, I would trade 5 losses in a row to them for a natty within 3 years after that streak ends. I would sign on to that deal today.
Fortunately, the world doesn't work that way. If it did, the conflict we have now would be nothing compared to the strife we would have then.

I would trade our five in a row, if they would take this second natty off the books. I was ok with the first one, though we all caught hell. At least we could explain that one away because they cheated to high heaven to get it. This time, they may have cheated but will never get caught, so we will never know. This one sticks.

Reactions: lowcountrytiger
I would trade our five in a row, if they would take this second natty off the books. I was ok with the first one, though we all caught hell. At least we could explain that one away because they cheated to high heaven to get it. This time, they may have cheated but will never get caught, so we will never know. This one sticks.
They cheated to high heaven to get this one, but if they are giving passes to uncheat for fake classes and more, no way will they catch the church pipeline in taterville.

Yeah sorry, but that's some bush league B.S. there brother.

Now if you really wanted to do something, hire a big cargo plane to dump loads and loads of cow $hit all over Clempson. Now THAT would be something. Although they might not notice all the extra cow $hit because...well because Clempson.

Reactions: cockofthegoat
bellamy100s.jpg

Reactions: scgamecockfan007
As unbearable as it would be, I would trade 5 losses in a row to them for a natty within 3 years after that streak ends. I would sign on to that deal today.

Hey.. 3 down, 2 to go!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT