ADVERTISEMENT

why is it every time we lose someone post something bad about clemson? every time

Seems like every time we lose a game someone post about clemson losing at something, is this to make us feel better about our loss? if so it don't work not for me anyways.

Sounds like somebody's a little sensitive regarding criticism of his Taters.

You ask why ? I am going to take a wild ass guess and say its because they are our hated rival. What do you think ?

Seems like every time we lose a game someone post about clemson losing at something, is this to make us feel better about our loss? if so it don't work not for me anyways.
Doesn't do anything for me ether. Can't stand Clemson or what thy stand for but it's Clemson fans that I hate.

So to me if we suck, we suck. Love baseball to death, it plays (has played) a huge part of my life, but it hurts me the most when we suck in footbal. Not sure why but it's football is what hurts me the most when we lose. Its kind of like football represents manhood or something.

Even though Furman shouln't beat us in baseball it's not a huge loss to lose to them if we were just having an average season (average to recent Gamecock standards). The problem with losing to a SoConn team is that it's just continuing a bad trend that Im not sure Holbrook can turn around with his limitied HC experience.

In D1 basebal it's not unheard of for most any average to above average D1 AA team to beat any D1 A team. It'sbaseball. BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we aren't good and Furman isn't really average. No excuse for our lack of offense, none what so ever.

falls under the "we suck but they suck worse" category. Fine with me. I'd rather not post the name because I don't want their name trending anywhere, good or bad.

Every day should be national post something bad about Clemson - there is so much fertile ground here.

Reactions: Sir_Spur
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT