ADVERTISEMENT

Why isn't Scar or Joyner getting to play with a 28-3 lead after 3 Qtrs?

bdblack

Mar 29, 2002
Can we not get these kids in before the game is over, or are we maybe trying to improve Jake's NFL prospects? Two picks in the red zone ain't impressing anyone.

I too was hoping to see

joyner. Give their defense something a little different. Not Bentley best day.

Reactions: Sumptacock
Bentley was on fire early...now the offense that put 35 on Clemson, can't do the same against Ocra...sniffle...this is like when Carolina lost to the Citadel...someone is not motivated....hoping for a different effort next time...

Yeah, I thought Scar deserved a farewell throw or two.

At least an applause!

Didn’t seem like we used the time to get better. That’s the MAIN thing!!!!
Next year we lose a backup at QB.
If you don’t wanna play your senior that’s your call. But you telling me you could’nt give next years backups a series to help build their skills?

Reactions: Sumptacock
So I got to watch some of the end, whyTH wasn't a backup in at QB. I seriously can't believe Scar did not deserve atleast a couple of snaps. This the kind of stuff champ needs to be doing so future recruits see that they will get a chance at some point

I still believe these coaches are protecting and trying to build Bentley's NFL resume...not playing Scar with 5 mins left in game in frggin inexcusable and very telling.
Well, they do have a man crush on Jake it appears but who knows the reason #12 didn't get in.

Reactions: Cockish
I still believe these coaches are protecting and trying to build Bentley's NFL resume...not playing Scar with 5 mins left in the game is frggin inexcusable and very telling.
I think you're right. Muschamp wants to show future high-value recruits that he will support them if there's even a snowball's chance they might make the practice team of an NFL squad.

Reactions: Cockish
BOOM could have figured with our D no lead is safe against anybody...lol. But it was good to see the Zippers give way to the Cocks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT