ADVERTISEMENT

Wil Crowe to miss remainder of 2015 season

Chris Clark

Football/Recruiting Insider
Jan 3, 2005
WIL CROWE TO MISS REMAINDER OF 2015 SEASON WITH RIGHT ELBOW INJURY
PER USC

. - South Carolina sophomore right-handed pitcher Wil Crowe will miss the remainder of the 2015 season after an MRI revealed a torn ulnar collateral ligament to his right elbow. Surgery date has yet to be determined.

%$%^# %$$%
mad.r191677.gif

people on here picking on him...meanwhile he is pitching with a torn ucl.

Originally posted by Chris Clark:

WIL CROWE TO MISS REMAINDER OF 2015 SEASON WITH RIGHT ELBOW INJURY
PER USC

. - South Carolina sophomore right-handed pitcher Wil Crowe will miss the remainder of the 2015 season after an MRI revealed a torn ulnar collateral ligament to his right elbow. Surgery date has yet to be determined.
What type of surgery is this and how long a recovery period? Is this like the infamous "Tommy John" surgery that takes over a year to recover from, or is it less severe?

Originally posted by USCAndy:
Exactly! Hate to hear that, but don't want anyone to use that as an excuse. I'm sure they will though.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
So the guy has a torn ligament in his elbow but we can't point out that it may have been a big reason he has struggled throwing the baseball? Serious question, are you really that ignorant or is your whole account a parody of the overwhelming ignorance displayed on FGF over the years?

Originally posted by 75CarolinaFan:

Exactly! Hate to hear that, but don't want anyone to use that as an excuse. I'm sure they will though.

So the guy has a torn ligament in his elbow but we can't point out that it may have been a big reason he has struggled throwing the baseball? Serious question, are you really that ignorant or is your whole account a parody of the overwhelming ignorance displayed on FGF over the years?
happy0030.r191677.gif

+1

BOTH

Originally posted by RickyRooster:

BOTH
I hope his "use that as an excuse" statement was referring to people that will use this injury as an excuse for Holbrook's entire 2015 season.

Now if he was directing that towards Crowe's performance, then that is in bad judgement.

Does anyone find the timing of this a bit shady? Like it's meant to silence the angry crowd after the UF series and save the coaches for another season. Maybe that's just the conspiracy theorist in me.

I hate it for Will. Unfortunately for him and USC, we may have seen Will in a Gamecock uniform for the last time, given that the surgery is happening so late into this season. he may miss the entirety of next season, and i think he'll probably be looking to go in the 2016 draft.

Originally posted by cockydev:
Does anyone find the timing of this a bit shady? Like it's meant to silence the angry crowd after the UF series and save the coaches for another season. Maybe that's just the conspiracy theorist in me.
Whether you're implying that it's a lie and he's not hurt or that we have known about the ligament being torn and pitched him anyway, I really wish I could say it's just you. Sadly, there are probably a few other idiots that would agree.

Originally posted by ipull4usc:
I hate it for Will. Unfortunately for him and USC, we may have seen Will in a Gamecock uniform for the last time, given that the surgery is happening so late into this season. he may miss the entirety of next season, and i think he'll probably be looking to go in the 2016 draft.
He passed up a lot of money to play college ball. I wonder how he feels about that decision. Of all the positions in any sport, pitcher may well be the riskiest in terms of the leave/ stay/ enroll decision. Just gotta hope it's something he can come back from.

It's exactly what I meant. People absolutely will use this as an excuse for Holbrook's abysmal coaching job this year. I feel bad for Will he's a good pitcher.

It's exactly what I meant. People absolutely will use this as an excuse for Holbrook's abysmal coaching job this year. I feel bad for Will he's a good pitcher.

Your wording made it sound like people shouldn't use it as an excuse for the way Will has been pitching. I knew what you meant, but apparently others didn't read it that way.

he was replying to me when i said it sucked for will but our season was over anyways. all you had to do was, i dont know, take a look at his post starting with 'Exactly!' and then maybe take a look at the post directly above his to connect the dots. there is also thread view where you can see which post people hit reply to, but maybe you are too ignorant to go through those motions and just look for any reason to attack a specific poster.

Originally posted by gamecock_07:

he was replying to me when i said it sucked for will but our season was over anyways. all you had to do was, i dont know, take a look at his post starting with 'Exactly!' and then maybe take a look at the post directly above his to connect the dots. there is also thread view where you can see which post people hit reply to, but maybe you are too ignorant to go through those motions and just look for any reason to attack a specific poster.
WTH is your point? Did you respond to the wrong poster or something? I swear, the average IQ on this board has to be below 70.

WTH is your point? Did you respond to the wrong poster or something? I swear, the average IQ on this board has to be below 70.
you get called out and then respond by claiming that everyone else that is stupid.....gotcha.

i was just trying to help you out with some deductive reasoning so that you didnt make yourself look like a jerk again for no reason.

An excuse for his recent pitching? Yes. His velocity may be there but his control was most likely not. I will give Crowe a pass. An excuse for Holbrook and an abysmal season thus far? No, too many factors and inconsistencies other than one pitcher with a bad arm.

you get called out and then respond by claiming that everyone else that is stupid.....gotcha.

i was just trying to help you out with some deductive reasoning so that you didnt make yourself look like a jerk again for no reason.
Where did I claim everyone else is stupid? I said average. A few folks such as yourself are dragging it way down. You need to master reading comprehension before confusing yourself with deductive reasoning. Baby steps, IQ_07.

And again, WTH is your point? Nothing you posted had anything to do with what I said.

Where did I claim everyone else is stupid? I said average. A few folks such as yourself are dragging it way down. You need to master reading comprehension before confusing yourself with deductive reasoning. Baby steps, IQ_07.

And again, WTH is your point? Nothing you posted had anything to do with what I said.
you obviously think very highly of yourself so claiming the average iq of the board is 70 (pretty much retardation level) would put the majority of folks below where you consider yourself.... another deductive reasoning lesson for you.

your initial post called out andy for being ignorant but you completely missed the whole point of his post and still apparently havent realized the irony in you calling him ignorant. re-read my post to you in bold above and if you still have questions, mull them over till you figure it out. im not wasting any more time being trivial with you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT