ADVERTISEMENT

Will Beamer offer Greenville Quarterback Prometheus Franklin a PWO offer

How do you say Prometheus?
I know...when going to elementary school and you have to write out your valentine cards or christmas cards, how in the world do young children get the spelling right with that type of name?...much less adults...

On a resume, I think I would go with Ted Franklin...

I know...when going to elementary school and you have to write out your valentine cards or christmas cards, how in the world do young children get the spelling right with that type of name?...much less adults...

On a resume, I think I would go with Ted Franklin...
Let's just call him Ben...

This kid led Greenville to it's best season in 59 years...He is dying to become a Gamecock. I hope he and the WR from Chapman, DJ Black also get a PWO offer.

I've not heard of any PWO offers yet....

If I recall, he basically just showed up to campus earlier this year to lobby for a spot on the team. He's definitely working hard to achieve his goal.

Reactions: Lakecock1
A question for the football coaches ou there: how many QBs do you want on a team?

Yes, I know that a QB in high school could play in other positions.

I was just thinking of the kids i went to school with, Tony, Mac, Wally, Chris, Kenny, Wayne, Jimmy...These names that people give kids these days, you have to ask them how to say the name and forget the spelling...it's just letters put together to give you something that sounds way out there....

So you've never read or seen any Greek mythology?

Stole fire from the Gods and gave it to humanity.
And the rest of the story

For his crimes, Prometheus was punished by Zeus, who bound him with chains and sent an eagle to eat Prometheus' immortal liver every day, which then grew back every night. Years later, the Greek hero Heracles, with Zeus' permission, killed the eagle and freed Prometheus from this torment

I think the same thing. These are the guys you take fliers on. Obviously a great HS Player. I don't care if he's 2 inches too short or 15 lbs. too light...or whatever metric/measurable he's missing.
Kris Clark was D. Summers buddy was one of these guys....wasn't a definite D1 guy ...but ended up being a solid member of the team and contributor because he was a good athlete, smart, committed, etc.

And the rest of the story

For his crimes, Prometheus was punished by Zeus, who bound him with chains and sent an eagle to eat Prometheus' immortal liver every day, which then grew back every night. Years later, the Greek hero Heracles, with Zeus' permission, killed the eagle and freed Prometheus from this torment
One learns so many interesting things by reading a sports message board!

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
Pronounce this name ABCDE. A true name given to a kid my wife taught this past semester.

Kid is a decent player who really wants to be a Gamecock. I say based on that, I think he’d work. Give him a PWO.

If you are still reading the name was pronounced ab-see-dee.

Reactions: 92Pony
I was just thinking of the kids i went to school with, Tony, Mac, Wally, Chris, Kenny, Wayne, Jimmy...These names that people give kids these days, you have to ask them how to say the name and forget the spelling...it's just letters put together to give you something that sounds way out there....
Don't forget The Beaver and Eddie Haskell.

Just got an offer from Benedict, so I think there’s a huge disconnect between the offers and where this kid wants to land. Best of luck to him regardless of where he ends up.

Reactions: 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT