ADVERTISEMENT

Will Wade and the NCAA

Neanderthal

Aug 15, 2001
The NCAA has given LSU a “Notice of Allegations.” Wade side-stepped the issue in the press conference saying they were focused on basketball. Anybody that listened to the tape 3 years ago knows he was dead wrong.

Anybody heard anything else? adcoop, what are you hearing? You keep up.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
The NCAA has given LSU a “Notice of Allegations.” Wade side-stepped the issue in the press conference saying they were focused on basketball. Anybody that listened to the tape 3 years ago knows he was dead wrong.

Anybody heard anything else? adcoop, what are you hearing? You keep up.
Clearly LSU got word of the price and decided it would be easier to dump him than try to keep going.

My question if I’m LSU is why would I accept a punishment when all these other blue bloods got a slap on the wrist.

Yep, he gone. I don’t expect much else to happen which would be similar to what happened with Arizona. Get rid of the coach and the NCAA will forget that anything happened.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Wade went farther in his misgivings than the others. Or, he was caught going farther. Never want a telephone conversation taped. He was making payments to players and agents and a former fiancée of a player who wanted hush money. Caught red-handed and fired with cause so LSU will not pay him the duration of his contract.
The football program was caught for major violations, also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT