ADVERTISEMENT

Win or lose Bama should still be

cocks rule

Aug 15, 2004
#1............... I mean with the season they’ve already had and now they end up with 1 loss to the #3 team who’s done better? Clemson?? Ahhhhh no..... Notre dame?? Sorry but not even close. Oklahoma, Ohio st, no and no. Michigan. Forget it. Win lose or draw Bama has already earned the #1 spot. How can anyone argue this point? You’d have to be clueless

Uh no. If they lose it changes who they are and changes how they are perceived. To say they should be in the playoff is one thing but to leave them at number one after a loss is just stupid.

#1............... I mean with the season they’ve already had and now they end up with 1 loss to the #3 team who’s done better? Clemson?? Ahhhhh no..... Notre dame?? Sorry but not even close. Oklahoma, Ohio st, no and no. Michigan. Forget it. Win lose or draw Bama has already earned the #1 spot. How can anyone argue this point? You’d have to be clueless

Actually the more obvious would be that if Alabama is all that you believe then they simply shouldn’t lose and if they do lose then they may not really be all that... As much as anyone, Alabama has earned their reputation but that doesn’t mean that on occasion that reputation hasn’t overshadowed their performances. They have benefitted from mulligans based on the assumption that they belong on top more than any team. They have taken great advantage of and reaped tremendous reward from having the easiest path to the championship in college football.

Last edited:
Actually the more obvious would be that if Alabama is all that you believe then they simply shouldn’t lose and if they do lose then they may not really be all that... As much as anyone, Alabama has earned their reputation but that doesn’t mean that on occasion that reputation hasn’t overshadowed their performances. They have benefitted from mulligans based on the assumption that they belong on top more than any team. They have taken great advantage of and reaped tremendous reward from having the easiest path to the championship in college football.
This guy gets it.

Tater fans always want a free pass. That’s not a surprise as most of them are on welfare anyway. I mean the 81 so called championship was win from cheating. The last one they won with a illegal pick play. They will be caught cheating again after Dabo heads to his next gig.

Clemson has the easiest path to the championship. Sure Alabama has received all the accolades and praise because of prior success but they still laced up on Saturday and proceeded to whip everyone they played. Clemson had the easiest schedule of any team from a p5 conference and its not even close. It's impossible for them to lose a game because the 2 best teams they played all season were middle of the pack SEC schools.

Ridiculous thinking their path is easier than UPC's, though.
Where did he say that thier path is easier than Clemson. Jesus man get Clemson out your head they are living rent free. We were talking about the fact that if Alabama loses it should change the perception of how good they are.

Where did he say that thier path is easier than Clemson. Jesus man get Clemson out your head they are living rent free. We were talking about the fact that if Alabama loses it should change the perception of how good they are.
Beauregardgatreux said:
They [he was speaking of Alabama] have taken great advantage of and reaped tremendous reward from having the easiest path to the championship in college football.
Say again?

What won’t change is the FACT that Alabama has achieved more than any team in college football this year............. do you understand?
They are the best. Period................End of discussion. There is nothing to argue about. Lol

Reactions: funktavious

The easiest path? Is that a joke? Their out of conference schedule is a joke, but their conference schedule is brutal.

What won’t change is the FACT that Alabama has achieved more than any team in college football this year............. do you understand?
They are the best. Period................End of discussion. There is nothing to argue about. Lol

Then give them the national championship. If they don’t win it they are not the best... PERIOD.

That's crazy. They've played a weak schedule full of The Citadel's, Louisiana Lafayette's. If they lose, how can you possibly put them ahead of Georgia?

Reactions: GCDC1959
I’m not a Clemson fan but they can’t help that thier conference sucks. That does not negate the fact that they are a good football team. How good? The verdict is still out.

I’m not a Clemson fan but they can’t help that thier conference sucks. That does not negate the fact that they are a good football team. How good? The verdict is still out.

Your posts make it blatantly clear you ARE a Clem$on fan and the verdict *IS* in and has been for a very long time. Clem$on is a fraud. They literally cannot win any other way.

Reactions: cocks rule
It’s not just about the conference schedule. It’s also about the out of conference schedule.

It's about the ENTIRE schedule. People point out Alabama's weak non conference schedule, but ignore their conference schedule. You taters love to talk about your OOC schedule, but ignore your cakewalk conference schedule. Only 5 of 14 ACC teams have conference winning percentages over .500

Stupid ass playoff never makes sense. Who knows what logic they will use.

All I know is Tua lost Heisman and maybe a title shot all in one afternoon.

If they didn't schedule the two SEC games, their schedule would be worse than UCFs. Think about that for a moment. It's pretty darn close to UCFs as it is.

Which other team in the country has played a tougher conference schedule?

LOL. You have to modify that to be conference schedule. What about the middle school teams of their non-conference schedule? Basically they played LSU and maybe A&M. That's it. They had a mediocre difficulty schedule overall. They may be the best team, as they have now come back on Georgia. But Saban isn't taking any chances, scheduling as many creampuffs as possible.

LOL. You have to modify that to be conference schedule. What about the middle school teams of their non-conference schedule? Basically they played LSU and maybe A&M. That's it. They had a mediocre difficulty schedule overall. They may be the best team, as they have now come back on Georgia. But Saban isn't taking any chances, scheduling as many creampuffs as possible.

Auburn, Miss St., Georgia. Why wouldn't Alabama schedule creampuff OOC opponents? They're schedule, even with cream puff OOC opponents, is still more difficult than Clemson's. Does Clemson even have a signature win this season? A&M in its first game with a new HC?

Clemson’s fake news. They have one more gimmie tonight and they are done. They’ll finish 13-1. Turn the page. Anybody remember who finished 4th 3 years ago? Anybody care?? Lol

Your posts make it blatantly clear you ARE a Clem$on fan and the verdict *IS* in and has been for a very long time. Clem$on is a fraud. They literally cannot win any other way.

You can assume what ever your want but you know what they say about assumptions. Just because I’m not blinded by the color garnet and hate everything Clemson, does not make me a Clemson fan. I graduated from usc in 77 and from USC schools of Medicine in 82. However you are free to believe what ever you want.

. . .AND they don't have a Vet School, therefore they are a Fake Land Grant college AND therefore said grant should be revoked and given BACK to Carolina from whom their racist pig founder stole it!

Reactions: funktavious
. . .AND they don't have a Vet School, therefore they are a Fake Land Grant college AND therefore said grant should be revoked and given BACK to Carolina from whom their racist pig founder stole it!

Seriously? Lmao, I've been alive 46 yrs and been a Gamecock my whole life. Never heard this before but I'm not surprised at all. THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION TO ME!!!!! But like I was saying, Clemmy can't do ANYTHING the legit way. And that is why....I hate them.

Auburn, Miss St., Georgia. Why wouldn't Alabama schedule creampuff OOC opponents? They're schedule, even with cream puff OOC opponents, is still more difficult than Clemson's. Does Clemson even have a signature win this season? A&M in its first game with a new HC?

Auburn and Mississippi State? Was either of those schools over .500 in your conference? You have some good teams in your conference, but Alabama doesn't play lots of them in the way the SEC is scheduled. As long as Alabama schedules The Citadel, Arkansas State and Louisiana Lafayette, look for criticism. If they upped that a little, maybe to mid-levels like Army, UCLA, Michigan State, TCU or whatever, you wouldn't see the critics sniping. Those Citadel types are just too inappropriate for Alabama to be playing.

Clemson's easy schedule is a problem, and if they had one-loss, they have no chance of being in the playoffs because of that. They are only in because undefeated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT