ADVERTISEMENT

Win Win For Us Tonight...

Let me be clear. I have two favorite teams. #1 is the Gamecocks. A close #2 is whoever is playing Clemson. Unfortunately, only one of those teams in playing in the national title tonight, but I'll be pulling hard for them.

I don't love Alabama, but they don't have a bigger fan tonight than me.

Guys...

I have to come clean. This was a tongue-in-cheek post. I wouldn't pull for Clemson if they were playing the Soviet Union.

I am glad no one agreed with the part about it being good for the state.
Sarcasm in red please.

I tried it using the app but it wasn’t there. I’ll have to use raw HTML. The original post about sarcasm requested blue color, BTW.

Really excited for tonight's game. Two scenarios that are great for the Gamecocks-

Alabama wins and it's great for our conference. Further solidifies the SEC as being the most dominant conference, which will in turn help the perception of our program, make kids want to come here, etc.

Clemson wins and it's great for our state. SC is a small, poor state and their success has been and will continue to be great for not only the morale of South Carolinians, but also for the state's economy.

Sit back and enjoy tonight, boys. We really cannot lose SmokinSmile

I've never bought this argument. Unless you're from SC, you don't know where Clemson is. Should be called SC A&T (SCAT? Laughing) or something like that - then SC gets the name recognition ala ATM.

Either way, I'm on their bandwagon. Go Tigers!

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT