ADVERTISEMENT

With all signs pointing to WM

wdt001

Feb 9, 2015
Let's give the guy a break. If he comes in and keeps GA and Elliott adds Marcus and fires everyone else. Brings in his staff we have as much of a shot as any other school.
We need our recruits and hope to snag a few more. Time is ticking on that. We need smooth transition which means keeping a few holdovers for at least one year.
Will has recruiting connects all over the south add marcus and we may be respectable next year. Just my 2 cents.
The bashing just doesn't help.

Let's give the guy a break. If he comes in and keeps GA and Elliott adds Marcus and fires everyone else. Brings in his staff we have as much of a shot as any other school.
We need our recruits and hope to snag a few more. Time is ticking on that. We need smooth transition which means keeping a few holdovers for at least one year.
Will has recruiting connects all over the south add marcus and we may be respectable next year. Just my 2 cents.
The bashing just doesn't help.
WDT...I'm with you on this. The thing that gets me about these fools that are calling for Ray Tanners head are ridiculous. Those that are complaining about Muschamps stint at Florida aren't very knowledgeable. Look at the players that have Florida in the SEC championship game tomorrow- they are for the most part his recruits. Also, the year that Florida was down under Muschamp, there were several of the players suspended or injured. Some were his players..some weren't.
I've been a Gamecock for 43 years.... Been in the Gamecock Club almost 20 and I will continue to support Gamecock football and the rest of the sports. It's called being a Gamecock. Being a true fan. These other so called fans need to trust our decision no matter who gets the job. You certainly can't please them all.
Go Cocks!

Muschamp's biggest problem was poor QB play, Driskel was a bust(wasn't he a 5*). Look at Florida this year under McElwain, he is winning with Muschamps players. Those who say Muschamp couldn't coach up his players, look at how similar this team looks to Muschamp's as soon as Will Grier was suspended.

I just hope he brings in all his guys and isn't forced to keep anyone on the current staff

Why in the world would we want to keep GA or Elliot. They have proved to be terrible at evaluating talent on the recruiting trail and then not being able to coach them up at all when they get here. And now hearing reports WM reaching out to Lattimore and EJ about coming back. Latti has never coached a day in his life and EJ is over the hill and needs to stick with doing his RAM Trucks commercials.

WM bring your own guys in and don't cater to these old SC fans and apparently AD Department that still thinks we need some SC ties in the program. Been playing football for 100 years, hasn't worked yet.

Reactions: Cbreezy33
Why in the world would we want to keep GA or Elliot. They have proved to be terrible at evaluating talent on the recruiting trail and then not being able to coach them up at all when they get here. And now hearing reports WM reaching out to Lattimore and EJ about coming back. Latti has never coached a day in his life and EJ is over the hill and needs to stick with doing his RAM Trucks commercials.

WM bring your own guys in and don't cater to these old SC fans and apparently AD Department that still thinks we need some SC ties in the program. Been playing football for 100 years, hasn't worked yet.

You can put lipstick on a pig but at the end of the day it's still a pig. The only people happy about this hire will be those with limited knowledge of football and all the rival fanbases.

Doggone fingers....T

Old SC fans? Like my dad says to me, " you might be smarter than me, but I've got the wisdom!" If it weren't for us OLD SC fans....some of you wouldn't even be here to be fans!

You can put lipstick on a pig but at the end of the day it's still a pig. The only people happy about this hire will be those with limited knowledge of football and all the rival fanbases.
If you have so much knowledge maybe you should go talk to Ray about a job.

I'd say keep GA just to try and keep Mcilwain.
I don't like this thinking. One recruit isn't worth the same vanilla offense we've been looking at for years. We need all new voices from the disaster that was the last two years, even if that means losing Brandon

Reactions: jonesz21

That is a bold statement. Nobody said he was the first choice. But we are not Bama. Everyone should calm down because it may work out well.

i-hope-my-baby-is-like-this-someday.jpg

Reactions: 4thandCock
WDT...I'm with you on this. The thing that gets me about these fools that are calling for Ray Tanners head are ridiculous. Those that are complaining about Muschamps stint at Florida aren't very knowledgeable. Look at the players that have Florida in the SEC championship game tomorrow- they are for the most part his recruits. Also, the year that Florida was down under Muschamp, there were several of the players suspended or injured. Some were his players..some weren't.
I've been a Gamecock for 43 years.... Been in the Gamecock Club almost 20 and I will continue to support Gamecock football and the rest of the sports. It's called being a Gamecock. Being a true fan. These other so called fans need to trust our decision no matter who gets the job. You certainly can't please them all.
Go Cocks!
if he is such a great coach why isn't he still at Florida?
Good recruiter...terrible coach

Reactions: Cbreezy33
I don't like this thinking. One recruit isn't worth the same vanilla offense we've been looking at for years. We need all new voices from the disaster that was the last two years, even if that means losing Brandon
I didn't mean as an OC maybe QB coach if possible

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT