ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Volleyball thumps Clemons 3-0

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
Congratulations to another women's program flat getting it done!!! Gamecocks are off to a 2-0 lead in the Palmetto Cup race.. Women's Basketball, Women's Golf, Mens Basketball, Women's Tennis are locks!! I predict Baseball will be getting revenge this spring.. I don't know if the taters play softball!! But if they do our young ladies will crush them..

Congratulations to another women's program flat getting it done!!! Gamecocks are off to a 2-0 lead in the Palmetto Cup race.. Women's Basketball, Women's Golf, Mens Basketball, Women's Tennis are locks!! I predict Baseball will be getting revenge this spring.. I don't know if the taters play softball!! But if they do our young ladies will crush them..

Tillmanites only care about the sports that matter. This is why they own us.

Reactions: mannblack
One more thing Rod!! When the taters get good enough to beat us in those sports they will quickly show you how much they care!! They pretend they don't give a shit to make the pain to away!! But they care!!

One more thing Rod!! When the taters get good enough to beat us in those sports they will quickly show you how much they care!! They pretend they don't give a shit to make the pain to away!! But they care!!

I'll agree to disagree.

I wouldn't say that mens basketball is a lock. Theyve beaten us the last two years and Frank Martin hasn't really captiolized on the final four run recruiting wise to make me say yea we have a super talented team this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT