ADVERTISEMENT

WOW!!! Everyone seems really uptight or upset about one thing or another

I think this season has/will turn out much better than most of us thought it would.
Hell, so far, klemsin, Jawja, ohia state and free shoes u have all lost ... texas, florida and tennessee are all in the toilet again. ........ LIFE IS GOOD.

No way Texas is in the dumpster. They hired the greatest coach of all time. The one many posters on here bashed Tanner for not going after hard or who stated he turned us down. Not that guy...he's a Hall of Fame coach. He had a few good years at Houston and coached at Ohio State. He has to be great right?

I think this season has/will turn out much better than most of us thought it would.
Hell, so far, klemsin, Jawja, ohia state and free shoes u have all lost ... texas, florida and tennessee are all in the toilet again. ........ LIFE IS GOOD.
clemp has not lost enough yet ...

Reactions: VirgilCaine
I just want to beat Clemson. I'm happy with 7 wins but it will be tainted with a loss to Clemson. Last year still leaves a bad taste in my mouth, maybe I'm the only one that feels that way.

I just want to beat Clemson. I'm happy with 7 wins but it will be tainted with a loss to Clemson. Last year still leaves a bad taste in my mouth, maybe I'm the only one that feels that way.

It leaves a very bad taste in my mouth, very bad.

I think a majority of the people posting negative posts on here are Clemson fans.

Yep and they are BORED STIFF. Even playing the lower third of the SEC is like heaven vs hell when your schedule is full of borrrrrrrrrrring ACC teams, even the ones that beat you (Syracuse). Who and where in the hell is Syracuse, and who gives a crap? Same for Pitt, BC, Wake, and non-basketball Dook.

So, Taters come over here in boredome because they'd rather lie about being Gamecocks than talk to their three-deep in DNA relatives on TaterNet.

When you start winning you want to win more, when you play well, you want to play better.....its just the way things work. There’s nothing wrong with discussion, matter of fact this board only survives because of it.

WOW!!! Everyone seems really uptight or upset about one thing or another

What's your grievance? Who's oppressing you?

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
Are we regressing to the I'm just happy we have a winning record mentality? Thought we had cured that.

Obviously each one of us prefers to be where we are right now versus where we were predicted to be.

Having said that if you read between the lines then you know we aren't a very good football team. That's just a fact. We are more a product of our schedule versus our actual play. Just being real about it.

Are we regressing to the I'm just happy we have a winning record mentality? Thought we had cured that.

Obviously each one of us prefers to be where we are right now versus where we were predicted to be.

Having said that if you read between the lines then you know we aren't a very good football team. That's just a fact. We are more a product of our schedule versus our actual play. Just being real about it.
I'm afraid our offense will lose the Clemson game because we can't score enough. Look at the FSU game. Any sort of offense and FSU very well could have won that game. Clemson can be beat with the defense we have, the question is will the offense screw us over?

Last edited:
I have often likened FGF posters to many of my exes. They are not happy unless they are miserable. If they start to become happy they must immediately conjure up a reason to be miserable. I think some people are just scared of expectations and prefer to defeat them before they can be defeated by them.

That said, I made my first trip to the Brice since our 2013 drubbing of Clemson, and all the report are true...THE CONCESSIONS ARE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. The lines were insane, the staffs seemed completely inept, and they ran out of hot dogs, pizza and pretzels before the 1st quarter was over. I was starving and ate roasted peanuts. Mmmmmmm...

I have often likened FGF posters to many of my exes. They are not happy unless they are miserable. If they start to become happy they must immediately conjure up a reason to be miserable. I think some people are just scared of expectations and prefer to defeat them before they can be defeated by them.

That said, I made my first trip to the Brice since our 2013 drubbing of Clemson, and all the report are true...THE CONCESSIONS ARE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. The lines were insane, the staffs seemed completely inept, and they ran out of hot dogs, pizza and pretzels before the 1st quarter was over. I was starving and ate roasted peanuts. Mmmmmmm...
Muschamp made the comment that Ray was talking about his concerns over concessions all the time so maybe it'll get fixed next year.

Reactions: Sulayman
Some of these "fans" had no issue with Ward and Hoke, but are screaming about Roper

I'm very pleased with the progress this year and the 7 wins in 10 games and could be more if we could kick a earlier in the season.

Its amazing to me the level of dis disgruntlement on here by some,

Hope last year motivates our players to revenge that loss. That would be the best victory we've had since 2010 Alabama in my opinion.

If we play our best game, this could happen. May need a little help from them.

We must have married some of the same women ...

Reactions: Sulayman
Some of these "fans" had no issue with Ward and Hoke, but are screaming about Roper

I'm very pleased with the progress this year and the 7 wins in 10 games and could be more if we could kick a earlier in the season.

I had issues with Ward, Hoke, and most everyone Spurrier had on his staff at the end of his tenure. I still have concerns with Roper. Let's not forget Hunt!

No excuse for all those conditions to exist.

Why is it Clemson seems to always have their important games at home? Anyway, it seems that way to me but not next week they are walking into hell with gasoline underwear on. Beat Wofford first.

I have never talk or heard of one fan or read one post were the poster was satisfied with Ward or Hoke after the honeymoon period. I'm sorry but their are always going to be many fans that just aren't satisfied with 7 wins and 3 losses, especially when 2 of those loses went down like the UK and A&M loses did....and thank God for that and that most of our fans aren't as complacent as many here. I honestly thought we were done with moral victories and being happy with mediocrity

Concession stands.:D Thank God, I don't have a frame of reference regarding ex-wives. [Dang. I wonder how many exes he has. Most of them must be girlfriends.]
There are probably some great jokes comparing ex wives to concession stands, but I won't go there. At least we solved the doo doo ice problem.

Reactions: king ward
I have never talk or heard of one fan or read one post were the poster was satisfied with Ward or Hoke after the honeymoon period. I'm sorry but their are always going to be many fans that just aren't satisfied with 7 wins and 3 losses, especially when 2 of those loses went down like the UK and A&M loses did....and thank God for that and that most of our fans aren't as complacent as many here. I honestly thought we were done with moral victories and being happy with mediocrity
Do you honestly think us fans celebrating moral victories has any influence on the out of the game. The teams psyche is all that matters. Come on think about it. The players and coaches control what happens, we just get happy or mad as fans.

we aint winning pretty so....

Yep and they are BORED STIFF. Even playing the lower third of the SEC is like heaven vs hell when your schedule is full of borrrrrrrrrrring ACC teams, even the ones that beat you (Syracuse). Who and where in the hell is Syracuse, and who gives a crap? Same for Pitt, BC, Wake, and non-basketball Dook.

So, Taters come over here in boredome because they'd rather lie about being Gamecocks than talk to their three-deep in DNA relatives on TaterNet.

This is absolutely true. I'd MUCH rather come over here than go to tigernet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT