ADVERTISEMENT

Wow. I want this Coastal/Chadwell offense HERE

I'm just saying it's almost like a mild attempt to hijack the thread. I don't think anyone who is rational would say ISU isn't a good team, so it just seems unnecessary to try to compare CCU and ISU. I wasn't upset. I was honestly confused.

It’s no attempt at a hijack. It is pretty certain and even said on the Iowa State broadcast that it is highly unlikely Matt Campbell will be at Iowa State next year. He’s going to coach somewhere else next year and we have a vacancy right now. Not picking up the phone and making him turn us down is just not doing due diligence.

Reactions: rogue cock
Seems eerily similar to the QB from Rock Hill that went to Okie St.
Certainly talented enough to stay home. Yet we were convinced the best QB was 800 miles away.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
If we hire Beamer and he turns out to be Muschamp-like, and Chadwell and Napier go on to P5 schools and be big winners, this site will have an epic meltdown that will be one for the ages. FGF would have to go "dark" for a week to keep the inflammatory messages from flooding this site, for by-passing 2 such candidates, especially one who is just down the road.

No... Do you realize he vacated 18 wins and 2 conference championships??
And no one cares. Cheating, vacating wins, etc are all part of the game and always have been. We are the only fans that even know Clemson cheated in 81. No one outside of diehard Carolina fans knows. Baylor, PSU, etc all should have gotten the death penalty...no one cares. Not saying its right or wrong just saying its reality.

And no one cares. Cheating, vacating wins, etc are all part of the game and always have been. We are the only fans that even know Clemson cheated in 81. No one outside of diehard Carolina fans knows. Baylor, PSU, etc all should have gotten the death penalty...no one cares. Not saying its right or wrong just saying its reality.
You still have to give the trophies back. It's the kids that suffer. You might not care as a fan, and TV might not care because its a business, but unfortunate people like you keep saying "its ok, go ahead break the rules, we want to win anyway". Disgusting.

You still have to give the trophies back. It's the kids that suffer. You might not care as a fan, and TV might not care because its a business, but unfortunate people like you keep saying "its ok, go ahead break the rules, we want to win anyway". Disgusting.
Fold it up then. We cheat. Are we disgusting? No, we're just not good at as everyone else. You still need a real coach.

And if you dont think we do you are very naive.

Letting Chadwell slip out from under us is going to be a mistake. This offense is innovative, his team is clearly very well prepared. And we're going to hire Beamer because he recruited well for us ten years ago.

Chadwell is clearly the hire to make. But we'll end up hiring Beamer because the players liked him back in the day.

If Chadwell is the coach, I'm on board, and I won't blame Tanner if he's a bust.

I agree. Hes won everywhere he goes. Tanner cant ignore that and it would be a great hire. Even if it didnt work out, it makes sense to give it a shot

I agree. Hes won everywhere he goes. Tanner cant ignore that and it would be a great hire. Even if it didnt work out, it makes sense to give it a shot
If this were really the ADs decision, Caslen would not be in on every interview....along with a select group of BOT members.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Ok I’m just trying to make the point that we need to hire Chadwell. Ray is the face of the hire whether he does it or not. If it makes you feel better Caslen hire Chadwell.
I have no problem with Chadwell....but I would rather they give Campbell a call first and make him turn the down. If he does, I'm fine with Chadwell or Napier. Chadwell has a very similar coaching background as Caldwell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT