ADVERTISEMENT

Wow LSU, still 0 points late in 2nd Quarter

Cocky 45

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2019
Columbia, SC
after putting up 52 on Will Muschamp's defense, and breaking all sorts of freshman QB records, looks like a mediocre Auburn team can do better. Thank God for our "defensive genius" HC! Anyone still think LSU is a great team this year? I don't

after putting up 52 on Will Muschamp's defense, and breaking all sorts of freshman QB records, looks like a mediocre Auburn team can do better. Thank God for our "defensive genius" HC! Anyone still think LSU is a great team this year? I don't
Actually, the Pick Six didn't go against the defense.

Dude is a chump. So disgustingly sick of making opposing QBs look like Joe Namath. I’m done with this crap. F him and candy ass Tanner. Losers stick together.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Auburn now up 34-3 midway through 3rd qtr. Imagine if this game was played between our game with Auburn and our game with LSU. People would be expecting us to blow LSU out.

Reactions: gamecockblack
It's very simple most teams in the SEC isnt consistent except Bama. We beat Auburn, LSU beat USC, so surely LSU will beat the hell out of Auburn right ?

Of course this means everyone will now think we did something amazing with the win over Auburn.

Bro if you look at the stats Auburn was beating the breaks off us and Gus decided to abandon the run when they were avg like 7 yards a carry . That loss was an Auburn meltdown more than anything

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
10002864.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT