ADVERTISEMENT

Wow this really brings the Frank Martin thing into perspective

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
Just thinking about this last night …. The last consistent success Martin had was at Kansas State when Michael Beasley was unstoppable…. Michael Beasley retired from the NBA last season if my memory serves me correctly . That’s a long time . Also with the final 4 run how many times have we seen one player catch fire and drag a team into the final 4 like Sin did ?? Carmelo , Danny Manning , Glenn Rice , Kemba Walker , Ed O Bannon , Frank Kaminsky , Etc etc the list goes on and on . What has Frank done to earn this level of trust ?? As someone who doesn’t really follow MBB at USC can someone enlighten me ??

Reactions: ForeUSC
Just thinking about this last night …. The last consistent success Martin had was at Kansas State when Michael Beasley was unstoppable…. Michael Beasley retired from the NBA last season if my memory serves me correctly . That’s a long time . Also with the final 4 run how many times have we seen one player catch fire and drag a team into the final 4 like Sin did ?? Carmelo , Danny Manning , Glenn Rice , Kemba Walker , Ed O Bannon , Frank Kaminsky , Etc etc the list goes on and on . What has Frank done to earn this level of trust ?? As someone who doesn’t really follow MBB at USC can someone enlighten me ??
He has lost trust of 95% of the fans, the athletic director etc. Unfortunately, the very few that support him are influencing the decision.

He has lost trust of 95% of the fans, the athletic director etc. Unfortunately, the very few that support him are influencing the decision.

I’m curious … what was his record at KSU after Beasley left ?? Was he a good coach or was he just fortunate to coach a next level player for a few years

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT