ADVERTISEMENT

ya'll owe me .....

USCLaw85

Dec 18, 2016
i got so fed up watching the worst football i had seen since the Clemson game, that i got up from my laptop and living room easy boy and went to my exercise room to watch the remainder of the game from my treadmill as i walked off the frustration , when , suddenly , gratuitous fumbles, ints, and Bentley strikes miraculously ,or at least unexpectedly , came out of nowhere !! LMAO !! Show me some love, you bada$$ cocks !!

Sorry, my nap ran long and I didn't turn the game on until midway through the 3rd quarter. You don't have to thank me.

Reactions: USCLaw85
i got so fed up watching the worst football i had seen since the Clemson game, that i got up from my laptop and living room easy boy and went to my exercise room to watch the remainder of the game from my treadmill as i walked off the frustration , when , suddenly , gratuitous fumbles, ints, and Bentley strikes miraculously ,or at least unexpectedly , came out of nowhere !! LMAO !! Show me some love, you bada$$ cocks !!
I helped, too. Don't hog all the glory for yourself. I averted my eyes.

I tried to take a nap; however, my Clemson graduate wife told me something was going on, like two touchdowns in a row. Rather than jinx the outcome, I watched the rest of the game though the Outback thread on this site. You all owe me!

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT