ADVERTISEMENT

You have to believe ECU will win the game with UNCW, since the Seahawks

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
played 13 innings last night. Obviously we have the advantage tonight assuming that does happen. But, what are the odds that we beat them at least one out of two games to win the Regional Tournament?

played 13 innings last night. Obviously we have the advantage tonight assuming that does happen. But, what are the odds that we beat them at least one out of two games to win the Regional Tournament?

Let’s hope they have a long drawn out high drama mentally exhausting multiple pitchers situational stress strategy etc.........

To arrive at our (6 ish PM ;) yea right), start time with a depleted roster. I love hosting their 4th game with us sitting at 2&0.

Let’s hope they have a long drawn out high drama mentally exhausting multiple pitchers situational stress strategy etc.........

To arrive at our (6 ish PM ;) yea right), start time with a depleted roster. I love hosting their 4th game with us sitting at 2&0.

Yes indeed... Let both teams burn thru all the pitching they have left

Reactions: Horseshoe 04

That would be the best thing that could happen for us.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Genius.

A freakin' genius!

Genius.

A freakin' genius!

Sir, some teams could play 25 innings and not run out of pitchers. I was simply stating that surely UNCW would not be one of those teams. I had no idea about the quality or quantity of UNCW's pitching staff, however I did not believe UNCW to be one of those teams. But, apparently they were good enough to beat ECU.

Sir, I am going to ask you very respectively and politely to never respond to any of my post again. I mean I am going to put you on ignore so quickly you would think that you were a quempsum fan headed for a field of sheep.

Thank you sir and please honor my request.

Reactions: AlphaChino
Sir, some teams could play 25 innings and not run out of pitchers. I was simply stating that surely UNCW would not be one of those teams. I had no idea about the quality or quantity of UNCW's pitching staff, however I did not believe UNCW to be one of those teams. But, apparently they were good enough to beat ECU.

Sir, I am going to ask you very respectively and politely to never respond to any of my post again. I mean I am going to put you on ignore so quickly you would think that you were a quempsum fan headed for a field of sheep.

Thank you sir and please honor my request.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT