ADVERTISEMENT

You know, as much as it pains me to say it, the last 2 collegiate national champions....

Rod Dangerfield

Jan 12, 2010
are from South Carolina (Coastal won the last CWS & the SOBs won in football).

Maybe some miraculous happening is about to begin & the NCAA Tourney will be won by a South Carolina team.

OK, y'all....that's all I got. GO COCKS!

Well, by the time we tip off after 10pm tonight, we will have a better chance to win the title than almost 50% of the teams in the tournament.

Reactions: Gradstudent
Amazing how close we got. Still gives me a grin.
Agree. Once we beat Dook the rest was icing on the cake. Of course, the more we won, the more I thought about winning the whole shabang. Think about that... our basketball team was 1 win away from playing for the title. Amazing. I can't think of any other unexpected runs, in any sport, that were bigger than the final four run. Maybe 5 in a row in football, but that's in a category of its own.

It was unbelievable. I was just hoping to get the monkey off our back and get an NCAA tournament win over Marquette. Never could I have dreamed of actually making the Final Four. In fact, never thought I would see the day that we actually make it to the Final Four. If we can convince Zion Williamson to come here, we might get a basketball title in the next few years! Good times are here again in basketball. Hopefully we see the same for football here very soon.

Coastal Carolina won the last CWS? Somebody might want to double check with the NCAA on that one.

are from South Carolina (Coastal won the last CWS & the SOBs won in football).

Maybe some miraculous happening is about to begin & the NCAA Tourney will be won by a South Carolina team.

OK, y'all....that's all I got. GO COCKS!

You know McArthur Farms in Bennettsville did a nice tribute to those three teams this year with their corn maze.
DHi_ASCW0AACBz5.jpg

We were a couple of possessions away from winning the Gonzaga game. We should have raced the ball up the court on the last possession, and gotten a quick 3 shot up. They had 1 foul to give, and took it after we ran too much time off the clock. That allowed Gonzaga to reset their D, and forced us to inbound the ball again. We should have forced them to use that foul very quickly which would have given us a little more time to get a better shot

Reactions: SmokinStokesBBQ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT