ADVERTISEMENT

You know who really needs to go........

I'm going with our negative fans. Hey it was a bad day. It was a terrble offensive performance and good defense by UVA

I've said this all year. It's why we have so many injuries. Look at our players arms on defense. No muscle definition. Dlineman look fat and out of shape.

Bingo. That’s what I’m talking about. Our linebackers have no definition, offense / defense lineman don’t appear to have any muscle, our defensive backs are skinny, Our receivers are weak looking with the exception Edwards and Deebo (I love Shi though). Our RBs look weak..... Denson needs to start btw. It’s strange.....appears development is minimal.

I've said this all year. It's why we have so many injuries. Look at our players arms on defense. No muscle definition. Dlineman look fat and out of shape.

They are fat and out of shape like our strength coach. I’m sorry but I don’t want anyone who looks like they’re out of shape leading my strength and conditioning program. I’m sure he can Benchpress more than I can but big deal. His job is to shape up our team and he fails miserably

We take 3 stars athletes and develop them into 2 and 1 star athletes better than anyone in the country..no need to opine about this as it will not change-and with the schedule next year it will only get worse. This is the life of a Gamecrock!!

Reactions: Brace1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT