ADVERTISEMENT

You Muschamp be kidding me...

elviscock

Gold Member
Aug 20, 1999
If this is the best we can get you can consider my membership to the Gamecock Club officially over. This coaching search just goes to prove how inept Ray Tanner is as an AD. This could all be conjecture of course, but we have had the longest running vacancy in the NCAA and yet NO moves are in play to announce a hire. Mizzou sounds as if they have a hire. Va Tech has their guy. Hell, Georgia will probably get Smart. But South Carolina has nothing yet. Muschamp is a great recruiter and did build the team that is currently there. Hell, he really should not have been let go last year, but I am tired of getting the Gator's hand me downs.

If this is the best we can get you can consider my membership to the Gamecock Club officially over. This coaching search just goes to prove how inept Ray Tanner is as an AD. This could all be conjecture of course, but we have had the longest running vacancy in the NCAA and yet NO moves are in play to announce a hire. Mizzou sounds as if they have a hire. Va Tech has their guy. Hell, Georgia will probably get Smart. But South Carolina has nothing yet. Muschamp is a great recruiter and did build the team that is currently there. Hell, he really should not have been let go last year, but I am tired of getting the Gator's hand me downs.
spoken like a true fan. GO GAMECOCKS

muschamp-stare-rage-mad-face-570x427.jpeg

If it is Muschamp...why hasn't it already been announced?? Surely they don't need him in the Birmingham Bowl. What are they paying him as an assistant? What are the terms of his buyout. I don't think it is Muschamp.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT