ADVERTISEMENT

Youngest Commit Ever

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

My neice is tearing it up in softball in Simpsonville. Hit a grand slam the other night and is a dominant left handed pitcher. She'll be ten in September and is a great tennis player too. She's also probably gonna be a six footer (my bro's 6'3 like me, his wife is 5'11). I told my brother about this UF commit and to start making recruiting videos.

Reactions: Lakecock1
She's flip to Carolina in about 5 or 6 years from now...
"I have decided to decommit and reopen my recruiting." Then we'll bitch about a 12 year old not understanding the meaning of commitment. But, we're approaching the point where we can follow the higher rated athletes around, becoming involved in selective breeding and buy rights, like in horse racing.

"I have decided to decommit and reopen my recruiting." Then we'll bitch about a 12 year old not understanding the meaning of commitment. But, we're approaching the point where we can follow the higher rated athletes around, becoming involved in selective breeding and buy rights, like in horse racing.

It's funny, folks here are chasing teenage boys and pre-teenage girls... It's starting to feel a little dirty around here...

That's ridiculous.

It's ridiculous to extend an offer to an 11 year old and it's ridiculous to think an 11 year old can "commit" to anything, let alone where she'll go to college. Her interests (that would lead her to choose a major), her body, her sports skills (maybe she decides she is better at basketball), her grades, and her interest in boys will change a lot in the next 7 years. Any one of those can make her change her mind about UF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT