ADVERTISEMENT

Your Christian reminder for the week

poor Benny (and poor people that believed anything he said).

I still recall the little affair he had with Paula White where they were seen at a hotel in another country together.

That's the real reason these folks have private jets.

poor Benny (and poor people that believed anything he said).

I still recall the little affair he had with Paula White where they were seen at a hotel in another country together.

That's the real reason these folks have private jets.

I’m getting a headache trying to figure this out. We will be in Gatlinburg that weekend. So I’m thinking I will be two hours behind on Sunday while I’m there, but I’ll only be an hour behind when I get back to SC?

I’m getting a headache trying to figure this out. We will be in Gatlinburg that weekend. So I’m thinking I will be two hours behind on Sunday while I’m there, but I’ll only be an hour behind when I get back to SC?
Will be in a cabin up there that weekend as well, cooped up with my Kentucky gang. They'd better bring me some good bourbon, and shut up while I watch the game. :cool:

Gatlinburg is in the eastern time zone.

Reactions: DrMickey
Confusing !! I used to play at a bar In Mexico beach that was located exactly on the eastern central time line . The line basically ran down the middle of the bar . So once it hit 2am on sat night (the time they had to quit serving ). You could walk to the other side and still get a drink . Pretty crazy . Unfortunately the place was leveled by Hurricane Michael and never rebuilt but it was definitely a cool spot .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT