ADVERTISEMENT

Youth soccer players/coach have been rescued from cave

Incredible! I'm an optimist to the 10th degree, but I really felt there was not a change these kids get out alive. Kudos to the Navy Seals from multiple countries, and thank you God for giving everyone the strength to persevere.

Awesome they got out. Sad that the one diver died a few days ago preparing for the rescue mission. Now it’ll be interesting to see if the coach is charged with anything.

I am certified to dive and have been many places. I tried cave diving once and I hated it. I can see the appeal to thrill seekers but I wouldn't do it for any reason. For the boys to dive in pitch black water (with artificial light) for 5 hours that can't swim and have never breathed from a scuba tank is a testament to them, their rescuers and the power of prayer.

This is certainly an amazing feat. I'm a recreational diver so while I was at Ginny Springs I watched as some certified cave divers were prepping for their dive, understand this is under ideal conditions. The equipment required and redundancy is truly involved and complex, and communication and teamwork is at the utmost premium Personally I don't know how or why they do it

This rescue is certainly one of the most incredible stories we will hear in a long time, maybe even our lifetime

Reactions: Legendary Cock
So when they make the movie, does Mark Walbergh star as the Thai soccer coach or the Australian doctor/cave diver?

Awesome they got out. Sad that the one diver died a few days ago preparing for the rescue mission. Now it’ll be interesting to see if the coach is charged with anything.

Why would the coach be charged with something? The kids went into the cave as a team tradition/right of passage and one of the moms asked the coach to follow them in. He did, and probably saved their lives by getting them to high ground as the cave flooded. He also led them in meditation to keep them calm, and once they had food from the rescuers he gave them his share.

Why would the coach be charged with something? The kids went into the cave as a team tradition/right of passage and one of the moms asked the coach to follow them in. He did, and probably saved their lives by getting them to high ground as the cave flooded. He also led them in meditation to keep them calm, and once they had food from the rescuers he gave them his share.

I just know when they found them authorities would not say one way or another if he would face any type of charges. I don’t know the laws in Thailand but I’m assuming it would’ve been some sort of negligence. The details you mention have since come out. I wasn’t stating my opinion, just know there was a possibility that he could face some sort of charges.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT