ADVERTISEMENT

Zero Interest in Tonight's game on FGF

fowl_mood

Gold Member
Oct 28, 1998
I even tried to get my mobile pass tickets and they won't come up. I'm not going, just curious where they would have been with all the Kentucky people in the CLA.

Just got them, 213 Row 7, must be about 8000 KU fans in there.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I even tried to get my mobile pass tickets and they won't come up. I'm not going, just curious where they would have been with all the Kentucky people in the CLA.

Nobody cares now. Same with baseball. Football is getting to same point

Really sad that Martin didn’t capitalize on the UVA road win, just like the Final Four. Nothing to show for it other than a three year old banner that’s losing its luster by the day!

Our fans are apathetic to MBB just like we were in football. Perhaps baseball will be worth a damn, but don’t count in that!!

Reactions: OldWiseCock
#notadime. Cut their funding. Tanner must be removed and/or reassigned or nothing changes. He cannot be involved in another coaching search nor contract negotiations.

Reactions: catskillscock
Are the women playing tonight? Seriously, unless you can afford and have the time to go to both, why would somebody choose to go to our men's games when the women are so much better?

Reactions: danh011
Come on guys.

However, I had to ask the bar I’m in (in NE Cola) to put the game on...bunch of taters. :(

Wouldn’t you give a hundred dollars to be sitting amongst those 8000 fans at the last shot???
I would!

Wouldn’t you give a hundred dollars to be sitting amongst those 8000 fans at the last shot???
I would!
Only if I could keep my mouth shut.

Last year, I went to the Sunday finale of the three-game baseball series between Ga Tech & Clemron at Russ Chandler Stadium (the Rusty-C) and sat amongst Tech fans who looked at me and said "You're not pulling for Clemson, are you?" I gave them strange looks.

Lololol.

These posters need to get into yahtzee or dungeons & dragons or something. They're wasting their time.

Reactions: Expro19
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT