ADVERTISEMENT

Zion charges - zebras swallow their whistles. Yet another reason to despise Duke.

They make the call - clearly pushed off with his right arm - and UCF wins. You suck refs!
And exactly 2 plays before that he was called for an absolutely disgustingly awful charge. You are just looking for anything and everything to blame so you don't have to admit they are just that good.

Reactions: Brace1
They make the call - clearly pushed off with his right arm - and UCF wins. You suck refs!

The missed call of the game was him landing on the dribbler a few seconds before the missed alley oop. Had it been any other player that would have been called along with a few other times he landed on a dribbler during the game. Ridiculous that Tacko fouled out with two fouls where he didn't even initiate contact.

Reactions: PC31 and tanyacock
Ok, how about the push in the back on the rebound of the free throw by Barrett and the hook on the other side? But ok they are good. Terrible officiating.

That was a blatant push. I don't understand how the ref missed that. If Dawkins would have caught that lob all the other stuff would not have mattered.

Reactions: PC31
Definitely used his elbow on that drive near the end. But UCF had two good looks before the buzzer. It was not in the cards.

Interesting...do you remember when UCF had an air ball where it CLEARLY didn’t hit the rim yet the refs still awarded UCF two points on the put back to make it 74-70? Ya know...Where it should have been a shot clock violation? How about the Cam Reddish block they called a 3pt foul? Or how about the 75 hacks Tako Fall got away with all game? Or how about the fact UCF took 8 more FT’s then Duke. It’s amazing...Duke has still never won a game after 110 years of playing the game...it’s ALWAYS the refs! What a healthy mindset that must be!

Interesting...do you remember when UCF had an air ball where it CLEARLY didn’t hit the rim yet the refs still awarded UCF two points on the put back to make it 74-70? Ya know...Where it should have been a shot clock violation? How about the Cam Reddish block they called a 3pt foul? Or how about the 75 hacks Tako Fall got away with all game? Or how about the fact UCF took 8 more FT’s then Duke. It’s amazing...Duke has still never won a game after 110 years of playing the game...it’s ALWAYS the refs! What a healthy mindset that must be!
Don't bother. There is clearly no point.

So you are saying that wasn`t a charge, or it was a charge but they shouldn`t have called it?

What a great game. There were a few calls on both sides in the 2nd half that were a little sketchy. Thought Coach K's comments at end were very classy.

UCF continues to make good hires across the board and defy recruiting rankings.

Reactions: Quisp and HI Cock
Well, this site is surely dependable. I was wondering if there would be a thread from the "I hate Duke crowd" and it was gong to be the refs who have some deep seated reason to make sure of a pre determined outcome.
Woke up this morning and sure enough.

Reactions: Quisp and Thigh Man
The refs cheated UCF.
Just like we all expected.

lol. if the tables were turned and they called a charge on UCF on the exact same play, y'all would be screaming the refs should just let them play.

Reactions: Cbreezy33
The refs cheated UCF.
Just like we all expected.
What's really impressive is how the refs allow the game to remain so competitive until the last seconds so they can make the call to determine the outcome. This way the get all the credit.

Reactions: Quisp
What's really impressive is how the refs allow the game to remain so competitive until the last seconds so they can make the call to determine the outcome. This way the get all the credit.

It was even more impressive how they caused UCF to miss 2 easy last-second shots that would have won the game.

It was even more impressive how they caused UCF to miss 2 easy last-second shots that would have won the game.
And my gosh had they not given UCF 2 points when it should have been a shot clock violation, UCF would have won for sure.

Lots of Dook guys do that now, its almost like they teach it. Used to be the flop, but Coack K had to change that up after the refs caught on. Dook no longer flops like they used to but now use the push off. Its only called 20-25% of the time.

The refs are afraid that one day they might have to spend some time in the Duke Med Center - you don't want to piss those people off.

Lots of Dook guys do that now, its almost like they teach it. Used to be the flop, but Coack K had to change that up after the refs caught on. Dook no longer flops like they used to but now use the push off

Oh no Heelz. You didn't go there ! The University of No Classes does the same thing. And your coach Huckleberry Hound can cry with the best of them. Lol. But both. Universities know how the refs call and coach to get Max results. Could not resist. Had to pull your leg a bit.

I hate Duke as much as anyone but the bad calls went both ways all game long. Taco could have fouled out a lot sooner than he did. Zion does get away with more contact than anyone I have seen all year but he even was on the bad end of some calls. The rebound on the miss f/t was not "blatant" enough to make that call. You had the 2 points from missed shot clock...you could go on with the bad calls on both sides.

Jeff, you are mistaken, I was not the one who didn`t want Zion because he would be a one and done, I thought that was crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT