ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson.....

He should play tight end, too. Why isn't Muschamp and crew on this?

Before you call me stupid, please read as sarcasm.

Imagine him, pj, and silva together next year. Final four here we come! He wld be a top 3 pick in the nba d aft if u could still come out of high school.

That's why not only getting to the tournament but winning a game and hopefully more will be huge in his decision to come here or not. If he sees us already close to being a sweet 16 team then he knows what we can do with him on the squad. Plus Kotsar will be heavily improved next year as well as silva and pj. Silva has the potential to be the best big man in the SEC next year.

If he likely only plays one year anyway, why not stay home?

True. But you gotta admit, going to UNCheat would be much easier academically. I mean, you can sign up for classes that don't exist and not have to get out of bed until practice starts. Oh, my bad, UNC is a world renowned institution (in their own minds).

True. But you gotta admit, going to UNCheat would be much easier academically. I mean, you can sign up for classes that don't exist and not have to get out of bed until practice starts. Oh, my bad, UNC is a world renowned institution (in their own minds).

His top 3 r us, duke, and Kansas. Unc not on his radar and he has offers to wherever he wants. A lot of nba ppl r saying he is the biggest hs player since Lebron.

And academics are not going to be an issue he is one and done no matter what

I think these next handful of games could possibly sway him in any direction. UNC/Duke this weekend, along with how we do and if we can make the tourney.

And academics are not going to be an issue he is one and done no matter what

You do realize it was a slam directed at a big basketball school that portrays themselves as "high academic standards U".......................it was not a post about Williams' thought process in choosing a school based on academics (Google the word "sarcasm"). I don't expect to land him at SC, but if we do that will be a nice surprise.

Im sure he is good, but all i have ever seen him do in highlights is dunk. I would love to see him post up and turn around and hit a 7 foot jumper.
That happening in a HS game won't make sports center or get famous rappers to wear your jersey. Just because it isn't shown all over TV doesn't mean he can't do it

Reactions: lawcalcock
That happening in a HS game won't make sports center or get famous rappers to wear your jersey. Just because it isn't shown all over TV doesn't mean he can't do it

Considering all the points that young man is scoring, no way they are all tomahawk dunks...He has to have a multi dimensional to game to get all the offers he has..But all ESPN will show is a fancy dunk or a 30 foot three

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT