ADVERTISEMENT

“This is my best team”.....Will Muchamp

He loses to Kentucky he’s gone. I’ll go out on that limb.

And yeah we probably will lose to Kentucky. He’ll find some way to lose.

Oh, I hope you're right about him being gone (not 1-6, though)...just don't see how you can know that.

Well, (not being a jerk just doing some basic math here)...... I don't know why on Earth anyone thinks Champ and staff can out coach Stoops at KY when they haven't been able to do that in 3 tries already. Stoops is a ridiculously better coach than Champ is and I hate to say it but KY is just a better football team right now. Pretty easy loss to predict. 1-4

UGA, we're not beating UGA. No further comment needed. 1-5

Same argument about KY / coaching applies to FL and Mullen too...... we can't beat them when we have a 17 point lead. FL won't be as nice this time around. We're not going to beat FL. 1-6

At that point, the stadium will be empty for the rest of the games and there is NO WAY the powers that be at the University are going to allow that "look" to carry on in the social media world or the television world. By that time...Champ will have been thoroughly exposed for the fraud he is and the national media / social media will all be piling on at that point and nothing will save him at that point. That's how I know. The University won't stand for that. They'll be forced into making a move....even if they really don't want to.

Actually I do. 3rd week in October and our record will be 1-6. He's gone. Promise.
Based on what-your gut feeling? With that buyout, I don't believe it. I don't see any clear wins left on our schedule this year either. I still say Muschamp gets at least 5 years thru next season. Besides Ray is probably giving him a free pass with Jake's injury.

Reactions: broken_cock_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT