ADVERTISEMENT

14-11 (4-9) projected 11 seed

It's a freaking joke. I think the committee waits for Lunardi to make his picks and then follow. What a bunch of bitches.

Reactions: RaginRooster
There is some sort of mission by the media to get 9 or 10 ACC teams into the tournament no matter what, the bottom 7 teams of that league are not good, but this mission just seems to keep going on and on

EXACTLY! Why are they even in the freaking discussion? Who cares how many good teams you play if you lose them all (or most). By this logic we should have went bowling when we were 3-9 in football. Makes no sense.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
This team just went from a 10 seed to first four out, how do u even qualify for the first 4 out. Don't care who u beat , who you lost to by a point , u are 13-11 and 3-9 in the ACC. Lunardi must be on some good stuff.

the same way a top 5 football team can lose to an unranked team at home and still be ranked in the top 5. they have to take people out of the equation

I thought the same thing. If you lose, you lose. I don't care who to. There is no way Clemsux should be mentioned in the same breath as the NCAA tournament. They are not a good team. How they beat us at home is beyond my understanding and is highly frustrating. Especially after they laid the wood to us in football. You would have thought the basketball team would have risen up as one to destroy the common enemy of us all. That would be a resounding NO. It seems that Clemsux players have a lot more vitriol in their belly toward us than our players have toward them. Our players seem listless at times.

I have been on this board for many years. When they changed the board I never logged back in. It kept telling me I had the wrong info. I used to post 10 years or so ago under bankcock. I agree that Sindarius is invaluable to our team. Without him, we have no go to guy or closer. We look lost. Let's face it, we need a real sniper or two. PJ has been throwing up air balls (even free throws). He looks like he has lost confidence and Notice has not shot the ball well like he did last year. A little better shooting, shot selection and we would be in the top ten.

Going undefeated against the SEC fairly easily outside of the 2 point road win against the "top team" in the SEC, is my only guess to why they're around. Won't come close to the tournament though, will continue to lose.

Going undefeated against the SEC fairly easily outside of the 2 point road win against the "top team" in the SEC, is my only guess to why they're around. Won't come close to the tournament though, will continue to lose.
You will be lucky to go to the nit.

I think what they are trying to say is that Clempson is hanging around the tournament discussion purely because they are in the ACC regardless of their OOC schedule/record.

Afternoon tater tot.

Reactions: Churrob
I think what they are trying to say is that Clempson is hanging around the tournament discussion purely because they are in the ACC regardless of their OOC schedule/record.

1257.gif

GOCOCKS! BEATUCONN! BEATARK!

Reactions: vehemon
Yeah, and what happens next year with him, Dozier and Notice gone. Yikes!
Better git'r done this year!

Dozier isn't going anywhere. I don't care what the mock draft says. Besides, we have some really good players coming in along with a really good transfer who is sitting out this year. Now there is some work to do with the bigs but we could be close to what we have this year.

Dozier isn't going anywhere. I don't care what the mock draft says. Besides, we have some really good players coming in along with a really good transfer who is sitting out this year. Now there is some work to do with the bigs but we could be close to what we have this year.
I hope you're right, but I don't see PJ sticking around if he's a (projected) 1st round pick. I really don't see next year's team being close to what we have this year with our senior leadership... and it seems that senior leadership is the engine that drives the Martin machine. Time will tell.

If we get a 6, I'd love to get that 11....provided "Athletic Department Policy" doesn't kick in again.

No way Clemson makes it to the Tourney. I cant believe Brownell is still coaching there. That guy is not a good coach.

It is a little mind blowing. The remaining schedule doesn't look too difficult either. Trips to Miami and VT are going to be tough. Then come home to play a FSU team that destroyed them a few weeks ago. They have to at least go 5-1 to make the tournament IMO. Which won't happen.

If we get a 6, I'd love to get that 11....provided "Athletic Department Policy" doesn't kick in again.
Provided the athlete doesn't do something stupid to break the rules again is more appropriate. So before you call out the athletic department you need to know what the athlete did and btw he did earn his 6 game suspension.

This team just went from a 10 seed to first four out, how do u even qualify for the first 4 out. Don't care who u beat , who you lost to by a point , u are 13-11 and 3-9 in the ACC. Lunardi must be on some good stuff.

They will likely be 17-13 headed into ACC tournament needing 2 wins to get in.

I predict the ACC gets 9 in, with the 9th clemson. VT, Wake and GT are not deserving, Wake losing to Clem twice and VT now without a great player. They are a good team which we would likely have beaten rather easily with Sin. But the NCAA gods love the ACC as baketball is king there. Just like the SEC is king in football, despite a momentary lapse.

Provided the athlete doesn't do something stupid to break the rules again is more appropriate. So before you call out the athletic department you need to know what the athlete did and btw he did earn his 6 game suspension.

Vague.

It is a little mind blowing. The remaining schedule doesn't look too difficult either. Trips to Miami and VT are going to be tough. Then come home to play a FSU team that destroyed them a few weeks ago. They have to at least go 5-1 to make the tournament IMO. Which won't happen.
I think I was flipping channels a week or so ago and FSU was beating them by 50.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT