ADVERTISEMENT

An honest question for all quempsum fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW Freddie I thought everybody knew about the Walker bidding war between CU & UGA. Everybody was cheating their ***** off in the 80's.

Lesson #1 - I'm 6'5.

Lesson #2 - I didn't leave out any facts. Everything I said factual except my guessing your height, which I said was a guess. You are making no sense.

Lesson #3 - Yes I'm still proud. The NCAA did not take it away from us so its ours. Sorry!

Well, let me explain something to you.

Lesson # 1 - You are just tall enough to blow me without having to get on your knees.

Lesson #2 - I haven't seen any facts you have submitted.

Lesson #3 - No, the NCAA didn't take it away from you in '81 but it is very tainted. It would be taken away from you by today's polices.

Do you look at the quempsum 1981 so called National Championship in football with a source of pride? I mean, how could any tater fan stick their chest out knowing all of the penalties that followed the next year? The sanctions administered against quempsum by the NCAA in 1982 were the most severe ever handed down to any college / university in the history of college sports at that time.

Many people have said the quempsum incident was the forerunner that caused the NCAA to implement a plan to impose the death penalty in future cases to any college/university that committed atrocious acts such as the ones perpetrated by quempsum. I forget how many violations the NCAA found quempsum guilty of during the investigation but, again, it was the most ever committed by any college or university until that time.

Under today's rules any national championship would be rescinded if it were determined that such cheating occurred in order to win said championship.

So, again, I am just wondering, if it is a source of pride that all quempsum fans look to and say we WON A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN FOOTBALL?

Thank you.
Why not? Given that most programs were dirty then, it's the equivalent of Lance Armstrong and the tour de France. Did he cheat? Yes. Even though he cheated, was it it easy? No. Was the playing field even? Yes.

Cheating or not, winning a NC isn't easy. Considering it was done against other teams doing the same stuff, it still took a great team to do it. Besides, what we were doing was much less than what is about to be legal come August.

Boy, you can tell I have really taken the flesh off of pbos1111, tigershark1961 and Shevlin77 to name but a few. They cannot engage in a simply debate about the faux '81 national champion in football bought and paid for by quempsum without throwing personal attacks and cannot present any actual factual information to the contrary.
I love it when I get to those low down tater scum. And there is nothing they can do about it except throw personal attacks. LMAO.

Why not? Given that most programs were dirty then, it's the equivalent of Lance Armstrong and the tour de France. Did he cheat? Yes. Even though he cheated, was it it easy? No. Was the playing field even? Yes.

Cheating or not, winning a NC isn't easy. Considering it was done against other teams doing the same stuff, it still took a great team to do it. Besides, what we were doing was much less than what is about to be legal come August.

Oh, yeah it was and is hard to win a national championship back then because quempsum had to cheat to do it. You claim all other schools were doing it, where is your proof? Name one school that quempsum beat that year that received sanctions by the NCAA for the time period in question. I'm not saying no other school didn't but I don't remember any. Nebraska sure as heck didn't receive any sanctions from the NCAA.

Oh, yeah it was and is hard to win a national championship back then because quempsum had to cheat to do it. You claim all other schools were doing it, where is your proof? Name one school that quempsum beat that year that received sanctions by the NCAA for the time period in question. I'm not saying no other school didn't but I don't remember any. Nebraska sure as heck didn't receive any sanctions from the NCAA.
Cheating and getting caught are two different things. But you don't want to hear that, you just want to beat your chest with a holier than though tone. Did a booster in TN pay two recruits who never played a down for Clemson. Maybe, hell probably. We won a title. Meanwhile, steroids couldn't make your boys strong enough for the same task. Let's not cast stones from our glass houses, since neither program has been unscathed.

Hey, do you want to come and flush my head down the toilet? I don't think you do, but if you do let me know the time and place. Didn't get my ass kicked on time when
I was in high school.

So, you are trying to throw a red heron into the discussion by personally attacking me. Believe you me as a manager for a Fortune 250 company for 40 years I have handle many punks like you.

Again, the basic question is are you proud of the tainted national championship quempsum bought in '81? And if you can't answer the question just keep yourself on the little people's board for the taters.

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

Reactions: TygerDude
Cheating and getting caught are two different things. But you don't want to hear that, you just want to beat your chest with a holier than though tone. Did a booster in TN pay two recruits who never played a down for Clemson. Maybe, hell probably. We won a title. Meanwhile, steroids couldn't make your boys strong enough for the same task. Let's not cast stones from our glass houses, since neither program has been unscathed.

As I have stated in a previous post, I am very very ashamed of the steroid incident that occurred at USC, without question. But, I am just wondering if most quempsum fans are ashamed of how you guys won a national championship in 1981. And as far as everyone else cheating, too, you have no proof of that since no allegations were bought against your competition.

Additionally, if you will read one of the links I posted earlier in this thread it shows quempsum was cheating a whole lot not just a little bit.

And what indicates Ford continued to cheat a whole lot even after the NCAA sanctions and throughout his entire career at quempsum is the fact that Ford was eventually fired by quempsum. And believe you me Ford wasn't fired because he won, too, many games. I think quempsum believed if Ford had remained as the head coach he ultimately would have gotten quempsum the death penalty.

Ok, folks this is all the time I have for this thread today, will be back tomorrow afternoon. Right now I want to see if I can help bring down the flag by doing everything possible by supporting the removal of the flag for the good of all of SC.

Last edited:
Yeah, this guy has the little mans syndrome big time. He is such a bad ass message board poster. He has to be to make up for all the times he got his head flushed in the toilet and got his ass kicked in high school.

I bet he is gonna have a great time in myrtle beach for his vacation staying at best western with his boyfriend.

You know nada about MB so zip it Tater.

Do you look at the quempsum 1981 so called National Championship in football with a source of pride? I mean, how could any tater fan stick their chest out knowing all of the penalties that followed the next year? The sanctions administered against quempsum by the NCAA in 1982 were the most severe ever handed down to any college / university in the history of college sports at that time.

Many people have said the quempsum incident was the forerunner that caused the NCAA to implement a plan to impose the death penalty in future cases to any college/university that committed atrocious acts such as the ones perpetrated by quempsum. I forget how many violations the NCAA found quempsum guilty of during the investigation but, again, it was the most ever committed by any college or university until that time.

Under today's rules any national championship would be rescinded if it were determined that such cheating occurred in order to win said championship.

So, again, I am just wondering, if it is a source of pride that all quempsum fans look to and say we WON A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN FOOTBALL?

Thank you.
When you address Clemson in a mature manner, I will respond.

What's up with all the personal attacks? Not necessary.

It is fact that Clemson football won a National Championship in 1981 and was almost immediately found to have conducted massive cheating that allowed them to win the championship. Clemson clearly did not win the championship honestly and the school and their fans should take no pride in winning by cheating.

Clemson fans who defend this tainted title are showing their own lack of character and would do themselves well by saying nothing.

Freddie B. Cocky is a decent and good poster here who does not deserve these personal attacks just because he is pointing out the truth about what actually happened in 1981 with the tainted Clemson title.

Yeah, this guy has the little mans syndrome big time. He is such a bad ass message board poster. He has to be to make up for all the times he got his head flushed in the toilet and got his ass kicked in high school.

I bet he is gonna have a great time in myrtle beach for his vacation staying at best western with his boyfriend.

Oh, I was in N. Myrtle Beach a few weeks ago but I was staying at my cousins $535,000 beach house.

Reactions: LegalTiger
Fred 81 was great you guys were cheating as well but still couldn't winanything. Never have really.

Speaking of never winning anything when was the last time quempsum won a men's basketball game at chapel hole.... oh yeah, NEVER.

Oh, and we have won two baseball NC and were not investigated by the NCAA after winning said championships.

Last edited:
some forget jack Leggett had the tigers primed to win another Hat Stacking Championship
Nah, Concrete Canoe again, but finished 5th while Florida won. We already have 2 of those to balance out your baseball trophies...

Nah, Concrete Canoe again, but finished 5th while Florida won. We already have 2 of those to balance out your baseball trophies...

Don't think the Concrete Canoe titles are NCAA sanctioned. But, two National Championships in baseball beat your blemished National Championship in football you had to buy.

Yeah, sure thing go ask someone that knows me and ask them about my financial situation. And I was bragging, the poster that prompted this response made a very crude remark about something, I can't even remember and I just wanted to let him know I am a person of means.

giphy.gif

Thank you.

A friend of mine was recruited by USC not long after that.
He got cash in hand on every visit and all the sex he wanted. And he wasn't very highly recruited.
If you are delusional enough to think USC was clean, you have no touch with reality.

Hope yoyou enjoy living on Fantasy Island.

A friend of mine was recruited by USC not long after that.
He got cash in hand on every visit and all the sex he wanted. And he wasn't very highly recruited.
If you are delusional enough to think USC was clean, you have no touch with reality.

Hope yoyou enjoy living on Fantasy Island.
"a friend of mine". liar. you sure are busy, freesc. lots of posts for you. you're already up to 22! you're the same jerk, using several other screennames. i see you've been banned & had to start over. what a loser.

Last edited:
Illegal transportation vs steroid scandal, homosexual university president that had to serve time in the Federal pen(after stealing univ funds and screwing male interns) and lesbian basketball coach carpet munching her players. Hmm, tough decision on which one is more embarrassing. Idiots

If you dolts think all the cheating you did was illegal transportation, then you are dumber than I thought. That is really saying something.

Illegal transportation vs steroid scandal, homosexual university president that had to serve time in the Federal pen(after stealing univ funds and screwing male interns) and lesbian basketball coach carpet munching her players. Hmm, tough decision on which one is more embarrassing. Idiots

You taters always forget it was a little more than illegal transportation or handing out pocket change like some of you claim...

From the NYT article...
"The violations included giving prospective players automobiles, television sets, clothing, ''substantial'' sums of cash and other gifts, the N.C.A.A. said."

http://www.nytimes.com/1982/11/23/sports/severe-sanctions-levied-on-clemson.html

You taters always forget it was a little more than illegal transportation or handing out pocket change like some of you claim...

From the NYT article...
"The violations included giving prospective players automobiles, television sets, clothing, ''substantial'' sums of cash and other gifts, the N.C.A.A. said."

http://www.nytimes.com/1982/11/23/sports/severe-sanctions-levied-on-clemson.html
The pastor of first pickens church gave the boys a ride to pick up their grandmother's prescriptions. She had to have them! wow.

When you address Clemson in a mature manner, I will respond.

Well, does the rant ring a bell with you? When dumbo apologizes for what he said, about the players, coaches, university, fans, etc that I love, then I will talk about quempsum in a mature manner.

"a friend of mine". liar. you sure are busy, freesc. lots of posts for you. you're already up to 22! you're the same jerk, using several other screennames. i see you've been banned & had to start over. what a loser.

Wrong on both counts.
My friend was a graduate of TL Hanna in Anderson. His name is Deron. Ended up playing at a small school in NC until a knee injury ended his playing days. True story. He has no agenda and no reason to lie.
And I've never used another screen name. Ever.

You really do live on Fantasy Island.
Predicting another 11-1 year this year?

And you'll note that I don't stoop to namecalling. Ever.

Well, does the rant ring a bell with you? When dumbo apologizes for what he said, about the players, coaches, university, fans, etc that I love, then I will talk about quempsum in a mature manner.

You know, I'm not crazy about the verbal sparring that Dabo and Spurrier have done over time. But Spurrier has ALWAYS done this - WHEN he had the upper hand over someone, like he did over Fuller for years. Let's be clear here, though. Spurrier is the one who has a LONG history of stirring things up verbally. He's been done it for a long, long time. He did it to Fuller for years when he was at Florida. I personally wish Dabo had never responded to Spurrier's childishness.
But based on your responses here, it's clear that, had you been in his shoes, you would have done the same.

You know, I'm not crazy about the verbal sparring that Dabo and Spurrier have done over time. But Spurrier has ALWAYS done this - WHEN he had the upper hand over someone, like he did over Fuller for years. Let's be clear here, though. Spurrier is the one who has a LONG history of stirring things up verbally. He's been done it for a long, long time. He did it to Fuller for years when he was at Florida. I personally wish Dabo had never responded to Spurrier's childishness.
But based on your responses here, it's clear that, had you been in his shoes, you would have done the same.

Spurrier did not make the comments Dabo claimed Spurrier made. I'm not sure if anyone made those comments but it sure was not Spurrier. This is why I believe Dabo made those comments. Dabo has just lost to USC for the third straight year, the fans were on his back big time, all the other wins didn't mean diddle swat. And the way to get the quempsum faithful off his back was to have a scripted rant.

Wrong on both counts.
My friend was a graduate of TL Hanna in Anderson. His name is Deron. Ended up playing at a small school in NC until a knee injury ended his playing days. True story. He has no agenda and no reason to lie.
And I've never used another screen name. Ever.

You really do live on Fantasy Island.
Predicting another 11-1 year this year?

And you'll note that I don't stoop to namecalling. Ever.

Get this. A Tater saying we live on Fantasy Island? If that is not the true definition of irony, I don't know what is.

Only university president I've ever heard of that had to do time in federal pen. Won't even get into cocaine abuse that was rampant throughout 80s in the athletic program, not just among players either

Freddie I do enjoy your posts and appreciate how much you love our gamecocks, but you were pwoned in this thread. I would just stop now.

Taters are not smart enough to "pwon" anyone. Most of them are sharp as marbles.

Freddie I do enjoy your posts and appreciate how much you love our gamecocks, but you were pwoned in this thread. I would just stop now.

How so? Because there is no such word as "pwoned" in the English Language. I don't know if it is a pop culture word or not. But please explained to me how I was pwoned. Because I have them cornered four different ways from Sunday relative to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT