ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else concerned

usccocksfan

Feb 5, 2003
that we have heard nothing of the fate of Satt/Adkins? I really hope we make a change there. And that’s for the sake of Beamer’s career. I REALLY want him to be our coach and be successful.

that we have heard nothing of the fate of Satt/Adkins? I really hope we make a change there. And that’s for the sake of Beamer’s career. I REALLY want him to be our coach and be successful.
Geez. Can't people just wait for things to work themselves out? Satterfield will probably leave for an NFL job on his own and Shane can take his time and pick someone he's not screaming f-bombs at on the headset. Of course, Bobo's free now (just kidding).

Reactions: Lakecock1
Geez. Can't people just wait for things to work themselves out? Satterfield will probably leave for an NFL job on his own and Shane can take his time and pick someone he's not screaming f-bombs at on the headset. Of course, Bobo's free now (just kidding).
It makes sense to me that Beamer wants to give his buddy, Satterfield, a chance to land a new job. It's easier to get a new job when you are already employed. My guess is he is trying to help Adkins the same way. Time will tell.

We were waiting for Bobo to be cut loose. Announcement should be coming soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT