ADVERTISEMENT

BMAc and Dillman fired

GeauxCocks7

Aug 4, 2015
Board wants more changes, muschamp wants to promote the bentleys (Bobby oc and Jake QB, muschamp unwilling to make more changes and may get fired

I was 100% behind giving Bobby a shot at OC once Roper was fired... But at this point, we have to have someone proven. I still think Bobby will be an OC someday and do well.. but we cant gamble again. unfortunate
Let me take this moment to say you're the man, Rudds, for those of that only lurk on TOS. Thanks for not apologizing for telling the truth over there. It needed and still needs to be said.

Reactions: Rudds Cock
I like Bobby Bentley. But he won't do what it takes to win. Him coming back to Brynes as the OC costs Lattimore a State Championship his SR year. He wouldn't feed the horse, he wanted to Pass. Lattimore's JR year against Dorman he ran it 44 times brynes won.
Lattimore's SR against Dorman he ran less than 30 times Brynes lost. Spurrier knew to feed the horse. Chris Miller knew to feed the horse. Bentley had the hay he wouldn't feed the Horse.

Reactions: deryl49
Board wants more changes, muschamp wants to promote the bentleys (Bobby oc and Jake QB, muschamp unwilling to make more changes and may get fired
Stop promoting ave unproven coaches and hire a proven OC dang it. For once

Last edited:
Muschamp doesn't want a good OC from outside the program since it would be a sure sign that the Administration was setting up the new guy to move into the HC job in '21. Similar to what Clem did years ago in putting Ford on the staff to later move into the top spot. Muschamp is paranoid about who is on his staff and rightly so.

Reactions: SOSUSC and Foxglove
Potential 5th Offensive Coordinator under Muschamp as Head Coach? He will quietly micromanage the offense into the ground regardless of who is in the catbird seat.
Strange how no one is putting this together. One constant factor is look at who’s been in charge overseeing these bad offenses.

I for one think Bentley would do a great Job as offensive coordinator, but if I was him I wouldn’t do it under Champ. And part of him wanting Bentley is so Jake doesn’t leave the program, and I see some people still think Jake was the problem. What a joke that is, and if I was that Kid. I would hit the road and not look back! Muschamp needs to be fired straight up, but if he gets Bentley as OC and he leaves him alone to run his system we will be successful. Especially if the Defense does it’s Job.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I was 100% behind giving Bobby a shot at OC once Roper was fired... But at this point, we have to have someone proven. I still think Bobby will be an OC someday and do well.. but we cant gamble again. unfortunate
Looking back now we made the wrong choice. If there was a choice. Bentley is just as valuable as BMac for recruiting. And he's probably a better offensive mind.

So, wait...... is there actually anything to this or is it a completely unsubstantiated rumor??

If bmac were to be fired, I actually wouldn’t be upset to see BB take over as OC. People (on here fwiw) seem to think he would open the O up and be successful. Either way, you’re not getting a good, proven guy in here with Champ’s seat glowing red. So let Bentley have it next year. If he bombs, clean house after next year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT