ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone explain why

cole214

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Nov 7, 2009
We didn't get Garrett Riley or Kendal Briles? I would love to have Garrett Riley on staff and lock him up, look at SMU's numbers! Could you imagine his offense with a Clayton White's defense? 9th in total offense, 16th in the country at passing offense, 9th in completion percentage, 37th in rushing offense, Tied for 3rd in first downs, .449% on 3rd down conversions (we're .369%), THEIR O-LINE HAS ONLY ALLOWED 1 SACK! Top in the country! They have only lost 3 fumbles, while we have lost 7.

There were a few things I saw that I didn't like from SMU is Red Zone offense, they are .769%, while we are .833%. They also have 7 total INT's thrown to our 3. I can deal with turnovers if we are actually scoring. We aren't scoring.

Looking at the numbers, both teams have the same amount of turnovers, SMU has 1 minutes less on average of time of possession but they are averaging 40.7 ppg to our 22.0 ppg. Their T.O.P. average is so low because they score so quick, ours is low because we can't move the ball.

GO GET GARRETT RILEY TODAY!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News