ADVERTISEMENT

Can we get any worse? *EDIT It got worse*

This isn't going to change until the coaching staff is replaced. If it isn't, next year will be the same or worse.

I don't think so.
Hate to remind you but we're talking Rays good buddy here. Ray will use injury excuse and last years Super appearance as excuse to retain. Also who has Ray fired since he's been AD? Just dont see it happening this year. Not saying I agree with it.

Reactions: bitemeiptay
Hate to remind you but we're talking Rays good buddy here. Also who has Ray fired since he's been AD? Just dont see it happening this year. Not saying I agree with it.
Until now, who has needed to be fired? Ray is not going to put his friendship over the program. There is a huge behind the scenes push going on to replace him also.

Until now, who has needed to be fired? Ray is not going to put his friendship over the program. There is a huge behind the scenes push going on to replace him also.
Person, Frye. Not that those sports are revenue generators. So you know what is going on behind the scenes? Sounds like pure rumor.

Those two are never going anywhere. Both are going to retire soon anyway. Your choice to believe me or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT