ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson gets its 7th five star for this class

So which part is “ incorrect “??
If you are truly a tater fan you are aware of both guys who hit women yet remained on team. Fact
You and I and football nation witnessed the tater players also grabbing other players privates. You dispute that too ?
Dexter Lawrence said he had no idea how he got ostarine in his system. Dabo tried to say it was n shampoo ? Anyway they did an “ internal investigation “ and refused to provide results. All under dabo right ? Yes
The officer dabo made sure got fired. Also fact
Deon Caine. U know him ? Was caught with cocaine on bowl trip. Stayed on team. Yes ? Yes
So you are saying you are delusional or refuse to accept dabo as doing such or just in denial???

assuming you will disappear now cause you dont want to respond to facts
Bye
Definition of fact is dabo was “ ok “ with those guys grabbing those guys inappropriately
Did he do anything to them or say anything about it other than. “ boys will be boys “??
Sorry buddy but he’s Coach and he condoned their behavior . Fact
So joe Craig and deandre McDaniel both were immediately kicked off team?
Do you even follow your team or just choose to be all In and are ok with hitting women ?
And Dabo pushed for cop to be fired but u love dabo so obviously You ok with that also
Yep Deon Cain was caught as well as the kicker with cocaine
Seems you don’t like facts or just more so don’t know the facts
So defend dabo if you want. you are obviously ok with all these things in his time at tater Town
Lol. Just lol. I dare you to post links to all those “facts”.

what a shocker that someone who is so incorrect about So many things would be a huge Will Muschamp supporter. That says it all.

Reactions: FJRTiger
It’s very obvious.
No matter what Dabo has done and said taters are ok with it
Defend him to the end as long his he wins football games.
Pointed out numerous facts and just told it’s all “ ok” and defended dabo each time
“Deon Caine did not get caught with cocaine it’s a dang lie !! Lol
Dabo has zero to do with an officer losing his job ! Dabo would not be part of such.
Ok tater
Dabo publicly said he was against his players inappropriately grabbing other guys !! He’s our dabo
Dabo immediately kicks off players who hit women! Ok cowboy say whatever makes you feel better
Bottom line is you are ok with each of these things. If you are female. Heck you may be
You ok with hitting women then nothing can change how you are
Go worship dabo son
That’s what’s important to you

THIS THREAD DELIVERS! As a Clemson guy, THIS is why I come here. More please!!!

By the way, OP HAS to be a Clemson troll. Mission Accomplished Sir!!

Peaches was bad enough but now Pudding is here as well. You two should use the official date app of Ben Tilman, Ancestry dot com. After all, you don’t have to be lonely at tigers only dot come. The tater edition!

Reactions: olpolecat
New spring must be booming! Extra cash for the new tater tots.
They must really be pumping some money into those NCAA enforcers that turn double blind eyes to their operation. USC goes on probation for a coach that is not even there anymore for texting. Unreal.

It’s very obvious.
No matter what Dabo has done and said taters are ok with it
Defend him to the end as long his he wins football games.
Pointed out numerous facts and just told it’s all “ ok” and defended dabo each time
“Deon Caine did not get caught with cocaine it’s a dang lie !! Lol
Dabo has zero to do with an officer losing his job ! Dabo would not be part of such.
Ok tater
Dabo publicly said he was against his players inappropriately grabbing other guys !! He’s our dabo
Dabo immediately kicks off players who hit women! Ok cowboy say whatever makes you feel better
Bottom line is you are ok with each of these things. If you are female. Heck you may be
You ok with hitting women then nothing can change how you are
Go worship dabo son
That’s what’s important to you
lol. Oh man you just keep making yourself look dumber and dumber to the people who know these “facts” are complete bs.
Still no links to these supposed “facts” huh?

At least we both love Muschamp.

Reactions: FJRTiger
Even trying to act like dabo knew nothing about ostarine that was in more than one player. Anillegal substance.
Yet the tater internal investigation lead to dabo and company refusing to give results
But it’s “ speculation “??
Lol
Maybe if he was not winning taters would be upset with him not taking immediate action on players hitting women or giving players ostarine without their knowledge or keeping players on team who caught with cocaine or upset he condoned players grabbing other players inappropriately
But hey football in Pickens more important than these things
This tater poster making that crystal clear

Even trying to act like dabo knew nothing about ostarine that was on more than one player. Am illegal substance.
Yet the tater internal investigation lead to dabo and company refusing to give results
But it’s “ speculation “??
Lol
Maybe if he was not winning taters would be upset with him not taking immediate action on players hitting women or giving players ostarine without their knowledge or keeping players on team who caught with cocaine or upset he condoned players grabbing other players inappropriately
But hey football in Pickens more important than these things
This tater poster making that crystal clear
Still no links huh? Ok I’ll just do it.

1.deon Cain was sent home from the playoffs and suspended until after team practice the following year for violating team rules. That’s the only trouble he ever got in. No mention of cocaine. Still no clue where you got that. Maybe you’re thinking Lakib in the summer of 2015? Who knows with you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2015/12/30/clemson-suspends-deon-cain-two-others-for-college-football-playoff/?outputType=amp

2. The McDaniel incident happened before dabo was the head coach dummy. Check the date of the article.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=3457784

3. Dumbass cop got himself fired
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...lling-over-dabo-swinney-on-message-board/amp/

5. You can assume whatever you want about the osterine, just don’t call them “facts”. That literally is the definition of opinion. Learn the difference.

5. Here’s what dabo said about Wilkins grabbing. For the record I thought it was idiotic. (The grabbing)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sp...on-groping-players/1553q1htbw77v1v3ea8sd56hzd

Like I said, your “facts” are hilarious. Try harder next time.

Still no links huh? Ok I’ll just do it.

1.deon Cain was sent home from the playoffs and suspended until after team practice the following year for violating team rules. That’s the only trouble he ever got in. No mention of cocaine. Still no clue where you got that. Maybe you’re thinking Lakib in the summer of 2015? Who knows with you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2015/12/30/clemson-suspends-deon-cain-two-others-for-college-football-playoff/?outputType=amp

2. The McDaniel incident happened before dabo was the head coach dummy. Check the date of the article.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=3457784

3. Dumbass cop got himself fired
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...lling-over-dabo-swinney-on-message-board/amp/

5. You can assume whatever you want about the osterine, just don’t call them “facts”. That literally is the definition of opinion. Learn the difference.

5. Here’s what dabo said about Wilkins grabbing. For the record I thought it was idiotic. (The grabbing)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sp...on-groping-players/1553q1htbw77v1v3ea8sd56hzd

Like I said, your “facts” are hilarious. Try harder next time.
Just curious, why are we talking about this on GCC?

I think you need to look up the definition of the word fact.

#1. Deon Cain was never caught with coke. I have no clue where you pulled that from.

#2. Dabo never got a cop fired. The dumbass cop got fired for using a police computer to discuss private info on a message board. Once again you are incorrect.

#3. Dabo never condoned what Wilkins did. Show me where he said that was ok. You’re wrong again.

#4. That is nothing but your speculation about the osterine. Dabo said it could have come from shampoo or a number of other things, that he didn’t know. Another “fact” you just made up.

#5. Joe Craig was kicked off the team.

Like I said, you were literally incorrect about everything you said. That’s hard to do. Congrats.

Now let’s talk about how much you love Muschamp. We love him to.
Fact Dabo was the Main Recruiter of the kid from Memphis that got Two Hundred thousand dollars cash. That led to killing Alabama's Football program for about ten years after NCAA sanctions. And put him out of the Coaching profession for a couple of years. If anybody knows what you can get by the NCAA it's Dabo. As far as current Head Coaches he's probably been interviewed more than any by the NCAA. Just because he's read St Bobby doesn't mean he's changed. A Zebra always keeps his stripes. His mentor Mike Dubose was the biggest Cheater in College football at one time. Dabo was his right hand man.

Reactions: howard13
Clemson is the top program in the country. You can tell yourself it is because they are paying players, but they are still winning and not getting in trouble. Why are we comparing ourselves to that? We lost to App State at home.... Clemson built their advantage, and we have not.
Until you see Gamecock commits who grew up in section 8 housing, on Social media with 20 thousand dollars cash bragging about their Money. That's when you'll know we are serious about competing in football.
Clemson gets it and I can't blame Kenneth Page leaving Columbia to get paid.

How is that even possible? And they still are in great shape for Flowe (#4 overall composite player) and Burch.

This could literally turn out to be the best recruiting class ever assembled. How can they keep doing this?
Choke on my 2 incher

It'll be even sweeter spankin that a$$ with 3 and 4 stars. Heart is what we need, not 5 star prema donnas. It'll catch up with the the up state soon enough playing players and such. It'll blow up having all them big ego's and if the NCAA grows a set it'll be sooner than later.

I think you need to look up the definition of the word fact.

#1. Deon Cain was never caught with coke. I have no clue where you pulled that from.

Not hard to lookup - does not say cocaine, but Lakip had already been suspended 3 games for a cocaine bust previously. Therefore, it is not very hard to put 2 & 2 together.

Aaron Brenner
✔@Aaron_Brenner

Can confirm @PriceAtkinson report: Clemson WR Deon Cain, TE Jay Jay McCullough & K Ammon Lakip sent home from Orange Bowl. Failed drug test.

Yep, he said in a recent press conference that South Carolina has to get better. That's genius. None of us would have thought of us. That's why he gets the big bucks. Maybe the school should consider another raise and extension.

But yeah, Clemson's recruiting is ridiculous right now. Using the composite rankings, on defense, they've got the #1 Defensive End, the #1, #2, and #7 Defensive Tackles, the #3 Defensive Back, the #2, #10, and the #15 linebackers, the #7 safety. If they sign Burch and Flowe, you can add the #2 defensive end and #1 linebacker. On offense, they have the #1 QB, the #2 running back, four of their offensive linemen are in the top 10 linemen in at least one service, and they signed the best wide receiver in Alabama and that Canadian kid who might be a freak (he's like 6'4" and had the high jump record in his Canadian province, like 6'8").

But you'd think they'd recruit a decent kicker and punter.
Remember when Ole Miss had that #1 recruiting class and people were scratching their heads saying how? How did that turn out? The difference they had no back up.

Like UNCs fake classes that built their program, I wouldn't be surprised to see some stuff going on at Clemmons. They were 6-7 and then singed 5 5 star recruits. 15 percent of the players tested last year were caught doing PEDS ...Hopefully this will come to light. If not, good for Dabo.

For someone who shoes up with questions acting stupid you have all the answers suddenly. Here’s a fact. Dabo slept with his mom.
Did he wear his shows when he shoed up to sleep with his mom? Not sure comedy hits well when you have to decipher?

You have to be a loser Clemson fan to be loitering on Carolina messageboards in the first place.
You have to remember the Taters that comment on this board, are desperately seeking attention they lack in life. On the Tater board they're just another Tater. It's harder to get the attention they seek. Trolling is no different than a kid screaming look at me.

So which part is “ incorrect “??
If you are truly a tater fan you are aware of both guys who hit women yet remained on team. Fact

You and I and football nation witnessed the tater players also grabbing other players privates. You dispute that too ?
Dexter Lawrence said he had no idea how he got ostarine in his system. Dabo tried to say it was n shampoo ? Anyway they did an “ internal investigation “ and refused to provide results. All under dabo right ? Yes
The officer dabo made sure got fired. Also fact
Deon Caine. U know him ? Was caught with cocaine on bowl trip. Stayed on team. Yes ? Yes
So you are saying you are delusional or refuse to accept dabo as doing such or just in denial???

assuming you will disappear now cause you dont want to respond to facts
Bye
I realize my response is on a rivals forum and likely won't be taken well. It's obvious who I pull for but I do see some problems with your "facts". We are talking about football here, but I see this all the time in my career and on the media. You are playing a dangerous game by mixing in actual happenings but omitting other details that doesn't support your conclusion. With that, here we go:

I'm curious to who you are referring to as the players who beat women that weren't punished. The only one I can think of was a WR from 2012, Joe Craig, who was dismissed.

No doubt, Christian Wilkins gave an OSU player a nut grab. Pretty sure he was messing with the other team albeit extremely odd. Glad he wasn't caught or else that would have been a 15 yard penalty that could have resulted in OSU having at least 3 pts in that game.

Since I was never a football player for Swinney (or anything beyond high school), I can't speak for Clemson's supplement nutrition practices. I'm not sure what you are arguing here though. All players paid the penalty and the coach defending them? Surely if the players felt they were wronged by the university, they would have transferred out ala Will Grier from UF to WVU (I believe this was under Muschamps regime)

Some kids come from tough home life's which ultimately follows them to college. I can't say that for certain about Deion Cane ( Mike Bellamy - Synthetic weed, Sammy Watkins - Weed and Adderall, Amon Lakip - Cocaine), but he was punished by being sent home from a bowl game (Bellamy was kicked off the team, Watkins served a 4 game suspension, Lakip was kicked off the team). So what is your argument here?

I remember the video of the officer pulling Dabo over. I don't remember hearing about the officer being fired. My thoughts are that for whatever the reason he was fired, it definitely wasn't made public. I have a hard time believing that a man making approximately $1MM/year would sweat a traffic violation. Your reasoning is as good as mine.

I'm not reading any of this thread. Just came here to be a gentleman and say congrats on the big kicker commitment. Super jealous.

SPURS UP!

Clemson guys go back to your board....and remember NOTHING last forever but I am sure you Dabo lovers think he will never leave clem

You have to remember the Taters that comment on this board, are desperately seeking attention they lack in life. On the Tater board they're just another Tater. It's harder to get the attention they seek. Trolling is no different than a kid screaming look at me.

They are "football only" followers. Many of these taters have no connection to klemzun. They are klemzun football fans only when klemzun is winning. Many are probably high school dropouts. What else is there to do in pickens county?

They are "football only" followers. Many of these taters have no connection to klemzun. They are klemzun football fans only when klemzun is winning. Many are probably high school dropouts. What else is there to do in pickens county?

I hear this all the time from Carolina fans, but it makes no sense. Both of our schools have outstanding Baseball support, mediocre at best Basketball support. We have one of the best soccer atmospheres in the country, and Carolina has great W Basketball support.

I understand you guys are struggling with our success, but lying to yourself and making justifications and excuses is not a healthy way to deal with that

How is that even possible? And they still are in great shape for Flowe (#4 overall composite player) and Burch.

This could literally turn out to be the best recruiting class ever assembled. How can they keep doing this?

Water slides
HP upgrades to the water pumps supplying the slides

Coming soon Indiana Jones & the search for the missing chunk of Howard’s Door Stop !

If only he could have taken the whole stone....... dare to dream

clemtech-2-meme-generator-meanwhile-in-clemson-70747d-1.jpg

Bump... Coffee came out of my nose a couple of times in this thread... Let's keep up the good work here...

Hell, I'll even contribute. On the traffic stop thing. The problem here wasn't Dabo. I'd invite you all to go out and look at the tape from the police car that stopped him. I've seen it, so it's out on the internet somewhere. Dabo and company simply stood around while the officer wrote Dabo a ticket.

The PROBLEM started when the officer (oddly enough a USC fan) posted the info including pictures on Social Media, bragging on how he'd given Dabo a ticket. Dabo complained about THAT, not the ticket. And THAT is what got the officer fired.

Reactions: Walhalla Wildman
#2. Dabo never got a cop fired. The dumbass cop got fired for using a police computer to discuss private info on a message board. Once again you are incorrect.
I have no idea why the guy was fired, but just so you know, in public corruption situations where somebody uses their influence to get someone else fired, the official reason is never "because influential guy wanted him fired." He's marked for termination and then they watch him and build a case against him so he can be fired for some quasi-plausible reason.

Reactions: howard13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT