ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk for President

Musk for President

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Herschel Walker on Fox Business wins the "Lack of Self Awareness Award of the Century" for this gem

"We need people in Washington that are going to be leaders, and not people that are going to be followers of people that are upset, have sour grapes."

Reactions: Bftboy
I am waiting for Anyone to explain to me why it is wrong to be asked to show a voter ID or Drivers license to Vote.
It isn't wrong, and even deploracrats don't believe that. The fact is, voter fraud will rarely affect an election. Sure, a close election, such as the 2004 Washington gubernatorial race or the 2008 Minnesota U.S. Senate race stolen by deploracrats, could be affected, but Trump losing by millions of votes to Biden was not due to voter fraud. Voter stupidity, yes.

But dims still like to use this as an issue to make (d)umb voters think someone is out to suppress them, so it has some value to the party.

It isn't wrong, and even deploracrats don't believe that. The fact is, voter fraud will rarely affect an election. Sure, a close election, such as the 2004 Washington gubernatorial race or the 2008 Minnesota U.S. Senate race stolen by deploracrats, could be affected, but Trump losing by millions of votes to Biden was not due to voter fraud. Voter stupidity, yes.

But dims still like to use this as an issue to make (d)umb voters think someone is out to suppress them, so it has some value to the party.
Hillary says hi!! She said one man stole the election from her, Putin!! Of course that was proven a bold faced LIE!!

Speaking of The Saudis

"Former first son-in-law Jared Kushner received a $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund — with expected annual management fees of $25 million, according to a New York Times report.

Kushner’s firm, Affinity Partners, made the deal shortly after President Donald Trump left office, despite a Saudi Public Investment Fund review panel’s concerns about “inexperience” and a due-diligence review that was “unsatisfactory in all aspects,” according to minutes of a June meeting reported by the New York Times.

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman leads the fund’s board, which overruled the skeptics."

Salman, a brutal dictator responsible for thousands of deaths, has been a close confidant of Kushner, and was a recipient of frequent praise from Donald Trump.

I agree this can flow both ways. However sweetheart investment management deals and even insider trading is a long way from what we're talking about with this current adminstration.

Runaway inflation, illegal and devastating lockdowns. Ukraine dealings, attempting to illegally force Americans to take a medication that wasn't safe or effect, purposely lying to the American public, oil/gas debacle, gender infatuation, skin color infatuation, election fraud etc. All aimed at the American public.

The way I view it is: 1) The Right 2) The Left 3) Corporate Crazy Puppets (Biden)

When a woke country like France tells us to get our crazy away from them, we should pay attention.

Bill Maher was on Rogan today. It's a good listen. Maher hasn't changed a bit but also looks at these nutjobs crosseyed. They aren't cutting edge. They are greedy corporate individuals with bad intentions.

Last edited:
Speaking of The Saudis

"Former first son-in-law Jared Kushner received a $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund — with expected annual management fees of $25 million, according to a New York Times report.

Kushner’s firm, Affinity Partners, made the deal shortly after President Donald Trump left office, despite a Saudi Public Investment Fund review panel’s concerns about “inexperience” and a due-diligence review that was “unsatisfactory in all aspects,” according to minutes of a June meeting reported by the New York Times.

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman leads the fund’s board, which overruled the skeptics."

Salman, a brutal dictator responsible for thousands of deaths, has been a close confidant of Kushner, and was a recipient of frequent praise from Donald Trump.

Barak Obama never had a real job in his life. As President he earned a salary of $400,00/year. Just a couple months after he left office it was reported that he had a net worth of $40,000,000.

There is always some voter fraud. I posted evidence of numerous instances above. Of course, that was committed by Trump cult members.

Regardless, there is always some voter fraud. IDs don't stop voter fraud, but voter ID is a non issue for me. It's not worth arguing about because it's like arguing about the color blue - it's irrelevant.
So you don't see the difference between an isolated individual here and there stuffing an extra vote in a ballot box and the massive voter scam that took place in the election by the Democrats including $400,000,000 contributed by Mark Zuckerberg? Your sense of values must be incredibly skewed.

Speaking of The Saudis

They didn't give the money to Kushner, they made an investment into a project. Hunter and Joe got the money for themselves through illegal dealings. BIG DIFFERENCE. Also, I notice your totally unbiased New York Post conveniently excluded the most important piece of all this. They did not reveal how much money the Saudis made on this investment. I'm willing to bet they'll knock down an IRR of between 18% and 25%.

House Republicans kill bill to honor pioneering black judge

A bill to name a federal courthouse in Tallahassee after Justice Joseph W. Hatchett, the first Black man to serve on the Florida Supreme Court — sponsored by the state’s two Republican senators and backed unanimously by its 27 House members — was set to pass the House last month and become law with broad bipartisan support.

But in a last-minute flurry, Republicans abruptly pulled their backing with no explanation and ultimately killed the measure, leaving its fate unclear, many of its champions livid and some of its newfound opponents professing ignorance about what had happened.

Asked what made him vote against a measure that he had co-sponsored, Representative Vern Buchanan, Republican of Florida, was brief and blunt: “I don’t know,” he said.

• Haha
Reactions: cockofdawn
They didn't give the money to Kushner, they made an investment into a project. Hunter and Joe got the money for themselves through illegal dealings. BIG DIFFERENCE. Also, I notice your totally unbiased New York Post conveniently excluded the most important piece of all this. They did not reveal how much money the Saudis made on this investment. I'm willing to bet they'll knock down an IRR of between 18% and 25%.

Correcting you:

1) the big difference is Jared Kushner was a former White House advisor who became buddies with the Saudi dictator.

2) I cited MarketWatch - who referenced the NY Times report, not the NY Post. Geez dude. Can you read? It's crystal clear you can't. Hell, the NY Post is a right wing rag. The story is being covered by numerous outlets.

3) They gave it to Jared Kushner.

From Bloomberg's Tim O'Brien

"Jared Kushner’s new private equity firm got $2 billion from Saudi Arabia because maybe that’s how you can cash in when your investing experience is slender but your father-in-law may wind up back in the White House. It’s also possible that you can get billions for a firm with no track record because the White House did favors for the Saudis when your father-in-law still occupied the Oval Office.

It’s probably a mix of both. Regardless, it’s certainly not a reflection of Kushner’s investing prowess. Before entering the White House as an adviser to former President Donald Trump, Kushner, 41, inherited wealth and his first adult job from his father, then botched his biggest gambit: vastly overpaying for a Fifth Avenue skyscraper."

Last edited:
Barak Obama never had a real job in his life. As President he earned a salary of $400,00/year. Just a couple months after he left office it was reported that he had a net worth of $40,000,000.

I realize teaching isn't a real job to you. I get that. I don't think we agree on that. LOL

President Obama and his wife inked book deals worth more than $40 million.

I love your "what about-isms" though. They are funny.

So you don't see the difference between an isolated individual here and there stuffing an extra vote in a ballot box and the massive voter scam that took place in the election by the Democrats including $400,000,000 contributed by Mark Zuckerberg? Your sense of values must be incredibly skewed.

LOL. I can't keep up with your conspiracy theory promoting lies.

I do laugh though when I realize you really do walk around thinking corrupt Republicans don't have their heads up their backsides of billionaire donors.

But the most amusing thing is the excuses you cult members have for a man that whines like a 3 year old child about getting his butt beat in an election.

Correcting you:

1) the big difference is Jared Kushner was a former White House advisor who became buddies with the Saudi dictator.

2) I cited MarketWatch - who referenced the NY Times report, not the NY Post. Geez dude. Can you read? It's crystal clear you can't. Hell, the NY Post is a right wing rag. The story is being covered by numerous outlets.

3) They gave it to Jared Kushner.

From Bloomberg's Tim O'Brien

"Jared Kushner’s new private equity firm got $2 billion from Saudi Arabia because maybe that’s how you can cash in when your investing experience is slender but your father-in-law may wind up back in the White House. It’s also possible that you can get billions for a firm with no track record because the White House did favors for the Saudis when your father-in-law still occupied the Oval Office.

It’s probably a mix of both. Regardless, it’s certainly not a reflection of Kushner’s investing prowess. Before entering the White House as an adviser to former President Donald Trump, Kushner, 41, inherited wealth and his first adult job from his father, then botched his biggest gambit: vastly overpaying for a Fifth Avenue skyscraper."
I think you're the one who can't read dude. It clearly says the private equity firm received the investment - Not Jared Kushner personally. Geez dude, don't you even know the freaking difference?

And you are most certainly NOT correcting me as you are wrong. It makes no difference that you cited a source who referenced another source. The fact of the matter it still came from the other source. What a DA!

I think you're the one who can't read dude. It clearly says the private equity firm received the investment - Not Jared Kushner personally. Geez dude, don't you even know the freaking difference?

And you are most certainly NOT correcting me as you are wrong. It makes no difference that you cited a source who referenced another source. The fact of the matter it still came from the other source. What a DA!
Please understand, (d)ee dave is both dumb and a liar. He's posted multiple articles in the past week that failed to support the weak or dishonest point he was trying to make.

He's also a blatant, frothing racist, but that's another thing altogether.

LOL. I can't keep up with your conspiracy theory promoting lies.

I do laugh though when I realize you really do walk around thinking corrupt Republicans don't have their heads up their backsides of billionaire donors.

But the most amusing thing is the excuses you cult members have for a man that whines like a 3 year old child about getting his butt beat in an election.
It isn't a conspiracy theory. It was publicly reported by news agencies. Do you dispute the fact that he made $400k while President? Do you dispute the fact he had no meaningful highly compensated employment prior to that? Do you dispute that he is worth $40 million? And I was giving him the benefit of the doubt as some sources say $60million and others $70million. But I see you resort to that kind of ridiculous accusation when you have no argument. Typical Lib tactic.

Myocarditis requiring hospitalization is known to occur in up to 1 in 2,000 teenage boys and young men at rates following mRNA jabs - a rate far higher than the rate caused by Covid infection. We've also seen this play out with athletes.

Below is the CDC Director stating things she knew weren't true. She knew it was a lie when she said it. All of it. How are these people still in charge when they should be on trial? These are not white lies. This is fraud and fraud at the highest level.

Vegetable in Chief. The dumdass killed the Petro dollar. I guess he didn't figure China would by Russian oil. Who is running this country?
He didnt figure he would have Tapioca pudding instead of Vanilla before his bedtime of 6:00 pm either. This POS has no clue what day it is, much LES anything about running a country. He and his crime family are OWNED by China and Russia..

Reactions: cocks rule
Ask Hershel Walker, the leading GOP candidate for Senate in Georgia what a woman is as he was asked this weekend - LOL - "It's written in the bible what's a woman"

Ok, well that settles it. Heck of a definition there.

Then, he offered this gem about federal energy policy on Fox Business when asked

"They decided they were gonna give up all the energy."

He also recently called for banning "CTR" in Georgia -because "CTR is being taught in all the classrooms."

I guess he meant CRT because CTR is an industrial cleaner and I don't think they are teaching that in "all" Georgia classrooms.

I now understand why he was a no show at the Georgia Republican debate Saturday night. . They left an empty podium for him though.

As one GOP candidate said in the debate Saturday "Anyone who has put their hands on a woman, stalked her and other women, and threatened police with shootouts doesn't deserve to be in the Senate" - Gary Black, Georgia Agriculture Commissioner and Senate Candidate

One candidate criticized the vote counting process in the most populous Atlanta surburbs and said they state should go back to paper ballots - which Republican election officials in Georgia say would slow down the process even more.

3 of the candidates promised to repeal the Affordable Care Act but didn't offer up an alternative when asked, with one saying he'd appoint 15 doctors to study the issue. (Republicans have studied this issue to death for over a decade now and still haven't come up with a viable alternative)

It's a comedy show.
Race baiter. 👍. How’s this thread still going and others disappear. Guess once a certain side comes out to speak up. It will then get deleted . Most media carry the same narrative.

It's a non issue for me. If someone thinks someone can't fake an ID, then they aren't living in reality.

People committing voter fraud do it in a variety of ways.- see below

So it looks like you got about 10 there overall. Using the Dumbocrat mathmatics that keeps this wonderful economy going, I guess you think that is an overwhelming number. It's funny that every post you make, makes you look more and more ignorant and insane, yet you keep going. I only wish we could get your voice out to more voters. Could you maybe take over for Psaki when she takes off?

Speaking of The Saudis

A drop in the bucket to what the Biden crime family is raking in from the CCP. Do you deny this?

I have to disagree with you. The overall popular vote and votes in key swing states are 2 totally different things. A few thousand votes was the difference in the last election. And there was significant evidence of illegal changes to voting laws and anomalies to say that the election was stolen.

"So Elon offered $41 billion to buy all of Twitter. Now the Board decides if they want to sell it to him? It’s a no brainer offer and they’d all make a fortune. The only reason to say no is cause they don’t like him right?

"And if they say yes then everybody who owns any Twitter stock basically gets cashed out at $54.20 a share and it all goes to Elon. That’s wild.

"So maybe it’s not that great an offer. Maybe the Twitter board thinks they are smarter than Elon and can get it to $75 a share. But if they don’t sell the stock price is gonna crash I think. Elon has them by the balls."

cc:
Dave Portnoy

Reactions: cocks rule
"So Elon offered $41 billion to buy all of Twitter. Now the Board decides if they want to sell it to him? It’s a no brainer offer and they’d all make a fortune. The only reason to say no is cause they don’t like him right?

"And if they say yes then everybody who owns any Twitter stock basically gets cashed out at $54.20 a share and it all goes to Elon. That’s wild.

"So maybe it’s not that great an offer. Maybe the Twitter board thinks they are smarter than Elon and can get it to $75 a share. But if they don’t sell the stock price is gonna crash I think. Elon has them by the balls."

cc:
Dave Portnoy

Twitter shares were trading at over $70 a share a year or so ago.

It's an offer. Anyone calling it a great offer or even a good offer is probably just making that up.

The $54.20 per share offer is “too low” for shareholders or the board to accept, said Vital Knowledge’s Adam Crisafulli in a report, adding that the company’s shares hit $70 less than a year ago.

Twitter shareholder Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said he rejects Musk’s offer as not coming “close to the intrinsic value” of Twitter “given its growth prospects.”

It's an offer. Anyone calling it a great offer or even a good offer is probably just making that up.

The $54.20 per share offer is “too low” for shareholders or the board to accept, said Vital Knowledge’s Adam Crisafulli in a report, adding that the company’s shares hit $70 less than a year ago.

Twitter shareholder Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said he rejects Musk’s offer as not coming “close to the intrinsic value” of Twitter “given its growth prospects.”
Not following? Musk paid 50% less weeks ago for the 9.2% he currently holds. The reason why Twitter's stock was in decline is because of their policies/reputation of censorship and everyone knows that. Free speech competition was creeping up. Poor leadership has been the issue since Dorsey exited the madness.

Last edited:

Correction, Biden won by only 42,844 spread across 3 states (Wi, AZ, GA) in spite of gaining more votes than any President ever including Obama. It doesn’t take widespread voter fraud just very targeted voter fraud.

Correction, Biden won by only 42,844 spread across 3 states (Wi, AZ, GA) in spite of gaining more votes than any President ever including Obama. It doesn’t take widespread voter fraud just very targeted voter fraud.
I’m sure a lot of people voted 5-6 times and he got a lot of votes from the dead. Tammany Hall all over again. “It ain’t the voters who count, it’s the vote counters.”

You of all people should welcome Elon buying Twitter. We need both sides of the discussion. Remember a few months back when you were on here telling everyone that 90% of the people in the hospital with COVID were the unvaccinated? That was dangerous misinformation.

Twitter stocks at 45.33 right now and that’s all that matters. Buy what you want when you want it and call it a day.

Elon has already won. He’s the world’s richest man for a reason.

Even if he doesn’t buy another share of Twitter stock, he has forced the spotlight on Big Tech censorship in a way that nothing else has, not even the defenestration of Trump.

He has also highlighted the hypocrisy of the blue checks in two crucial ways:

First, they had nothing to say when Amazon's Jeff Bezos bought the Washington Post but are now screaming how unfair allowing a wealthy person to control a major journalism platform would be.

Second, they have defended Twitter’s censorship on the grounds that it’s a private platform. OK, so a private person wants to buy it. He’s got the money, and he can do whatever he wants with it.

Or is it? Maybe it’s quasi-public under California law because it’s so large and such an important venue for speech and journalism.

Or does that theory only apply when someone you DON’T like wants to run it?

The Biden administration sure seems to be driving a wedge in the Left. Seems to be more "anti-woke" liberals each day voicing embarrassment and disgust over what is going on.

Biden's approval rating today reported at 33%. What a disaster and clearly indictive that the Left is in turmoil.

The Biden administration sure seems to be driving a wedge in the Left. Seems to be more "anti-woke" liberals each day voicing embarrassment and disgust over what is going on.

Biden's approval rating today reported at 33%. What a disaster and clearly indictive that the Left is in turmoil.
I heard the 33% number myself, I have absolutely know clue who this 33% of Americans are, morons I guess or are they just trying to make it look better than it actually is??

I heard the 33% number myself, I have absolutely know clue who this 33% of Americans are, morons I guess or are they just trying to make it look better than it actually is??
Agree. It's probably people who never venture outside of corporate media. However, even CNN and MSNBC are starting to crack as their ratings tank. Also, they are waking up to the idea that re-election is a pipe dream unless they find a way to get different candidates in 2024. Joe Biden probably won't even make it to 2024 from a health standpoint, much less a policy one.

There's only so many ways you can spin what is playing out at this point. You can hide bad foreign policy for awhile, but domestic issues with hyper inflation attached are centerstage and impact your life daily.

There are obviously alot of people who shouldn't be voting - starting with those who can't come up with ID.

Look at the number of likes on this satire post today. Basic math skills are now scare in the US.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT