ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Ole Miss

Carolina4

Oct 9, 2006
About 40 minutes until kickoff. Rebels currently -13. I think that line would’ve been much different 3 weeks ago but Vegas obviously seehow bad this team is struggling since the Auburn game. That’s a lot of points to give for a 2-4 Ole Miss team.

Looking forward to paying more attention to this screen, for therapeutic reasons, than the one I’m actually watching the game on.

On a related note, I’m typically not a huge drinker but started early for this one. If it gets ugly...I sense a deep sleep coming my way. Hoping the Gamecocks have enough fireworks to keep me awake.

How fitting would it be if 2 of our 3 wins were against teams we weren’t even supposed to play? I hope we get to discuss that after tonight.

Go Cocks!

You got in early. Congratulations. Go Cocks!

Honestly, I was thinking 7pm kickoff. Then edited it. I find it odd that I am excitedly anticipating the kickoff tonight. I fear my excitement will be crushed early.

Ok are we all in agreement that we are pulling for a win but .... if it’s an L I hope it’s an absolutely demolition. Losing by a field goal or TD to Ole Miss might warrant at least a 6 year extension from Tanner . Also is the over still 71?? That’s a lot of points . Thinking about putting a few bills on the under . What y’all think

Just hoping for a chance to win in the fourth quarter. Kevin Harris should have a good evening. Josh Vann is due to have a breakout game.

Last edited:
Unfortunately this one will be over at the half. So disappointing

Ok are we all in agreement that we are pulling for a win but .... if it’s an L I hope it’s an absolutely demolition. Losing by a field goal or TD to Ole Miss might warrant at least a 6 year extension from Tanner . Also is the over still 71?? That’s a lot of points . Thinking about putting a few bills on the under . What y’all think

I think Ole Miss will get 40-50. Question is can we get 30? I’m not sure we will. But we had a record day against these guys 2 years ago when we played them. I think that 71 is right on it. Ole Miss did go back to real turf. How’s the weather supposed to be? Looking for any advantage or tipping point.

Ignore my thoughts. Don’t take any gambling advice from me. I’m definitely still in the hole with a few big nights of winning on my record.

I hope if we lose it doesn’t have to be too bad and that Muschamp gets fired at the end of the year. No reason to do it now. Don’t want us to get so embarrassed that coaches won’t come here.

What will our first play be tonight? I’m hoping we slow the game down and run give Harris 25+ carries. I fear we’ll come out throwing 3 consecutive downs...

Oddly enough, the first drive hasn’t been Muschamp’s problem during his tenure. Everything after that has been rough.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
What will our first play be tonight? I’m hoping we slow the game down and run give Harris 25+ carries. I fear we’ll come out throwing 3 consecutive downs...

Oddly enough, the first drive hasn’t been Muschamp’s problem during his tenure. Everything after that has been rough.

QB draw with Hill. Gain of a half yard. 2nd & long.

If the Gamecock score more than Ole Piss, they got a good chance of winning. Tess.
Announcers-Booger-McFarland-Joe-Tessitore-pulled-from-Monday-Night-Football.jpg

We drive deep on first series then on first down hill will take a sack and we will miss a 46 yard fg

So...sound we consider Kendal Briles for HC if we have an opening? He’s obviously contributed to Arkansas’ turnaround. Somebody will hire him soon. Offensive minded guy. He makes Felipe Franks look like a QB.

False start or a hold on a nice run

We’ve allowed over 200 yards rushing the last three games . Ole Miss avg nearly 220 rushing a game . Near the tops in the SEC . No bueno

Anyone else find it funny that people consider us a defensive team? I guess our offense is so bad the defense is better. But both suck.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Lot of room to run off tackle on these guys. Gotta commit to it and hit our PA opportunities.

Great drive. And dumb penalty and if he gets another he is gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT