ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Ole Miss

Not that it would have really mattered, but considering how Ole Miss couldn't stop the run all night...Four passing plays from the 5 yard line at the end? That's just crazy in my humble opinion.

this is beyond bad!!!! and im getting freakn sick of it....almost 700yrds total offense?!?!?...this is a dumpster fire....oh my bad, i stand corrected...i went to espn and checked the stats.....708yrds...maybe theyll find some more yrds tomorrow!!!!

I suspect a big dump of yards during the overnight count.

No NFL scout is gonna be amazed at what Harris done to Ole Miss tonight. He was running through a defense that couldn’t get off blocks to save their life. We could’ve put Hilinski back there and got a good ground game.
You're right....that's why all RBs they faced had 5 TDs a piece. The kid is a stud Ole Miss or not.

We get punked by every team in the country. I have a literally in all of my life never seen a defense that gives up around 700 yards a game. By far the worst defense I’ve ever seen in my life bar none. This is a total failure. Something has to change. Mother Fletcher does anyone have an ounce of heart on defense besides Jones and Horn.

I guess the bright spot of the night was Jalen “hands of stone” Brooks actually caught a couple of passes.

Reactions: 92Pony and Brace1
Muschamp's defenses suck. Offense is okay against average teams.

Five years in we have very little talent and even worse coaching. It is possible there is more talent there than shows and they just won't play their best. It is hard to tell.

Make them all effing walk back to cola.. sorry asses every last one

You're right....that's why all RBs they faced had 5 TDs a piece. The kid is a stud Ole Miss or not.
He is a good running back but don’t be naive. Not all teams use their running back as their major weapon. And Alabama’s Najee Harris ran for 206 yards and 5 touchdowns against Ole Piss too!

Reactions: The Gadfly
Kiffen should have been happy with his defense. They held us to almost 100 yards under their season average.

Reactions: cadcock
He is a good running back but don’t be naive. Not all teams use their running back as their major weapon. And Alabama’s Najee Harris ran for 206 yards and 5 touchdowns against Ole Piss too!
You proved my point....think Bama rb is a stud and NFL bound? Cant use a running back as a major weapon if he's not one. I understand you're mad we lost but Harris footwork and change of speed in the holes will be looked at from this game. Facts are facts sorry. Do you think when opposing players have Heisman games against us it doesnt improve their chances to make it to the league? You think scouts just throw out those games? Oh that's just the gamecocks. Hahahaha...its SEC football buddy. Scouts watch players do drills against dummies.

Last edited:
You proved my point....think Bama rb is a stud and NFL bound? Cant use a running back as a major weapon if he's not one. I understand you're mad we lost but Harris footwork and change of speed in the holes will be looked at from this game. Facts are facts sorry. Do you think when opposing players have Heisman games against us it doesnt improve their chances to make it to the league? You think scout just throw out those game? Oh that's just the gamecocks Hahahaha
not only that, hes been good all season....not just this game

I went to my first Carolina game in 1968 and I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen our defense as bad as this one. The secondary is doing a jail break on ever pass play. Kiffen and Qb Corral were laughing at our defense’s ineptness !

Reactions: cadcock
You proved my point....think Bama rb is a stud and NFL bound? Cant use a running back as a major weapon if he's not one. I understand you're mad we lost but Harris footwork and change of speed in the holes will be looked at from this game. Facts are facts sorry. Do you think when opposing players have Heisman games against us it doesnt improve their chances to make it to the league? You think scout just throw out those game? Oh that's just the gamecocks Hahahaha
Yes Alabama’s RB is a stud and again I will say Kevin Harris is a very good Running Back, but I wanna see him produce against Georgia’s defense. He couldn’t do nothing against Texas A&M and he was lackluster against Auburn; So I’m still waiting for him to break out against a good run defense. And you better believe NFL scouts are looking for that too. I played professional football so I’m not just giving an idiotic opinion on this. Kevin will be great when he does that to a Georgia, Alabama or Clemson defense. And that’s probably gonna happen!

Reactions: tcoop2g
Yes Alabama’s RB is a stud and again I will say Kevin Harris is a very good Running Back, but I wanna see him produce against Georgia’s defense. He couldn’t do nothing against Texas A&M and he was lackluster against Auburn; So I’m still waiting for him to break out against a good run defense. And you better believe NFL scouts are looking for that too. I played professional football so I’m not just giving an idiotic opinion on this. Kevin will be great when he does that to a Georgia, Alabama or Clemson defense. And that’s probably gonna happen!
Well if you played pro ball you will know scouts will base it upon what can he do with a good o line who can hold their own. Those teams you named pretty much overpowered our o line. You wont be able to do much if the play gets blown up as you are getting the handoff. So I think it's going to be hard for him to have another big game against a top team unless our O line gives the man a chance.

Well if you played pro ball you will know scouts will base it upon what can he do with a good o line who hold their own. Those teams you named pretty much overpowered our o line. You wont be able to do much if the play gets blown up as you are getting the handoff. So I think it's going to be hard for him to have another big game against a top team unless our O line gives the man a chance.
That’s true about them looking at the performance of the offensive line, but they still wanna see a running back rip a 15-20 yarder against good competition. Harris will get there and he will be great before it’s said and done. I’m watching boxing; Sorry I got back to you late.

Last edited:
Reactions: tcoop2g
these are challenging and tragic times for many

for perspective, this is a college sports forum

that said, life will go on and eventually return to normal

our football program is an embarrassing shit show

those responsible must be held accountable

the cost of keeping these losers is much higher than any buy outs

our AD and HBC have left a stain on our checked program like no others in history

it's way past time for some leadership

if this is not forthcoming, we need new leaders

now

Reactions: Brace1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT