ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD!!!

be cocky

Jan 29, 2019
Mount Pleasant
heading to a friends house to watch!
listening to pregame. one hour to go!

we gotta be physical in the trenches on both sides for all 60 mins if we want to have any shot at pulling the upset. i’m not sweating it though. i am hopeful but realistic. pulling for the team to take another step forward! Lets goooo!!!

I heard on the radio that their o line averages 325 lb and 6’ 5” or something like that. They said it was their biggest o line in their history. Ugh.

Did they just skip our game on the game day picks? Thats something that should never happen. We gotta get better!!!

I heard on the radio that their o line averages 325 lb and 6’ 5” or something like that. They said it was their biggest o line in their history. Ugh.

Maybe we can sneak a 12th player on the field without getting caught. :)

Go Cocks!

What quarter will we stop UGA on a 3 and out?

edit: or is that 4 and out?

we did it! Good going defense!

Our defenders constantly lining up 2 ft off the ball. Drives me nuts!!!
Good stop guys

Is the ESPN app looking hinky for anyone else? The only camera angle I'm seeing is that awful skycam swiveling all over the field and I can only hear the stadium announcer.

Reactions: OldWiseCock
Great stop! Wish we had tried to pressure the kick some knowing it would be low from 50 out. Let's go put 7 on the board, boys!

Gonna run the ball huh coach? It’ll probably be 10-0 soon and he will say we had to pass then

Reactions: drawplay000
Frustratingly long day if we can't get good yardage on first down.

How about learn to freaking pass protect....this line gets the QB hit every damn play that isn't a quick screen. Pathetic

Longing for the day our lines look bigger than the opponents and it looks like we have 13 guys on defense.
You can see the difference between the teams already

Reactions: Legendary Cock
That was a really ingenious 1st possession. . Doing the same crap over and over, show the coaches are lost. No friggin clue.

I was hoping for something different on that first offensive series, but the same thing again. And that’s definitely not gonna work against this fast Georgia defense. Throwing side to side today is a joke, I wish I wouldn’t of traveled down here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT