ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD!!!

Guys on the post game call in show were talking about our chances to win the East.
Be pretty cool to see every team's future out of their own hands. No one controlling their own destiny because I don't think we'll control ours. Can that even happen? Anyway, be pretty cool if it could.

Think the whole outlook for the rest of the season changed today. Defense played awesome. We'll get better offensively. But one of the posters is right. If Florida loses to LSU tonight...which think they will...and then loses to us next week...Georgia loses one more either against Florida, Auburn, or Texas A&M...and we win the rest of our conference games....we win the East.

Lot of football left to be played before that happens...but after today all of Gamecock Nation has hope. And hope is a good thing.

Reactions: lostcock
the asinine coach bashing notwithstanding...

one of our best wins in memory

we were down a lot of players

our kids left nothing on the field

very happy for our coaches and players

screw some of you so called fans

just a great win

go cocks!

South Carolina took some souvenirs after the team’s historic upset of UGA.

Numerous Gamecock players did some “property destruction” in the aftermath of the unranked team’s stunning 20-17 upset over the No. 3-ranked Bulldogs:

They grabbed parts of UGA’s sacred hedges, and paraded with the souvenirs to the locker room.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football...eces-of-ugas-sacred-hedges-to-celebrate-upset

the asinine coach bashing notwithstanding...

one of our best wins in memory

we were down a lot of players

our kids left nothing on the field

very happy for our coaches and players

screw some of you so called fans

just a great win

go cocks!

I agree. If you said we win with our 3rd string QB and Brian Edwards missing most of the second half, I would say that you are crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT