ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

We played hard on one side of the ball. They were Christian to us. They are not as good as either last year's team of the last Watson team - nowhere near.

We played hard on one side of the ball. They were Christian to us. They are not as good as either last year's team of the last Watson team - nowhere near.
Agree with that. If we had any resemblance of an offense we may have been competitive

Reactions: king ward
think their d is better. Depends on whether Trevor is fired up. He was not fired up today. He’ll be ready to go for the playoffs.
I do not believe they've replaced those three linemen that would have been drafted in the first or second round two years ago and that other one who also would have gone high - you know, those who all mysteriously stayed in school.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
OL and special teams must improve..i dont know which is worse.but both is terrible..

You are a pathetic POS. KYS.
Same to you - it’s my opinion and if you don’t agree fine - it’s like saying since you don’t agree with me - you’re a pathetic piece of shit - but I won’t say that because you are entitled to your opinion unlike you think I’m entitled to mine !

Same to you - it’s my opinion and if you don’t agree fine - it’s like saying since you don’t agree with me - you’re a pathetic piece of shit - but I won’t say that because you are entitled to your opinion unlike you think I’m entitled to mine !
You are definitely entitled to be a homophobic moron.

Only one of those is worthy of consideration. But he won't come here. (Briles) Honestly, I don't think any OC would come here and work for a lame duck coach.
The best thing going for us is those guys will be out of work. Ok, they may not need to work so soon with what they were making, but we'll get a good OC. It may work out for us, and we will find out next year. Who knows, other than non-coach Muschamp that is.

Reactions: OldWiseCock
I don't see where Woolford deserves to keep his job any more than McClendon does.

As best I can tell only the new coaches (Scott and Brown) earned their paychecks this year.

I do think Muschamp is going to make some changes, but I think he will be limited in how deep and radical the changes will be.

The best thing going for us is those guys will be out of work. Ok, they may not need to work so soon with what they were making, but we'll get a good OC. It may work out for us, and we will find out next year. Who knows, other than non-coach Muschamp that is.
Good point. Plus, Briles might be head coaching material. Maybe he will come here and believe he can inherit the job in a few years.

As best I can tell only the new coaches (Scott and Brown) earned their paychecks this year.

I do think Muschamp is going to make some changes, but I think he will be limited in how deep and radical the changes will be.
What if I told you we rushed for more yards with Bentley coaching the RBs.

I think they're probably better than the last Watson team. I agree they're probably not as good as they were last year (they miss Renfrow and the defensive line, while really good, is a step back), but that was one of the top teams of all time. They are the first team in like 80 years to hold all their opponents to under 300 yards and beat South Carolina worse than they did last year and they subbed in their second string in the third. Most importantly, I don't think LSU or Ohio State are as good as Alabama was last year.
I respect that. I just think the clutch aspect of Renfrow, not even mentioning his sure-handedness, along with the departure of all the premier talent up front on defense, makes this team a little less formidable. Just an opinion.

If he stops short, he will be gone himself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT