ADVERTISEMENT

Good lord kick a field goal to save the shutout.

Should have taken 3 points. Shutouts are still something teams pride themselves on. Just ask GA's defense.

Maybe /= I believe. Just throwing out suggestions/possibilities based on other posts.

The first Carolina football game I ever attended was the 1968 opener vs Dook. 53 years a Carolina fan strikes me as a long time.
Wasn't trying to be negative - I just know I've heard this comment a few times through the years with absolutely nothing to show for it the next year. We've hit rock bottom a few times, and our only response is to grab a shovel.

Wasn't trying to be negative - I just know I've heard this comment a few times through the years with absolutely nothing to show for it the next year. We've hit rock bottom a few times, and our only response is to grab a shovel.
The fix is to recruit better players and manage the team better. Easier said than done. Not trying to oversimplify it, because there are a myriad of details which go along with those.

By that time they had already taken our manhood from us , why not take a little piece of it back and kick the field goal and say " at least you didnt shut us out "

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT