ADVERTISEMENT

Heath Cline out at 107.5

Heath was the only one worth listening to. His unbiased and fair opinion is needed by almost any fan base. He's get sacked almost immediately in ClemTech.

Heath is greatly missed- especially this week.

Wow- what an awful decision right before football season. I barely listen to 107.5 most of the day but I would tune into Heath around 4pm for a bit most days. But no more.

Heath is greatly missed- especially this week.

Wow- what an awful decision right before football season. I barely listen to 107.5 most of the day but I would tune into Heath around 4pm for a bit most days. But no more.
Yep, very bad timing, management over there is good at one thing making bad business decisions, or maybe Heath made them an offer they couldn't accept!

Yep, very bad timing, management over there is good at one thing making bad business decisions, or maybe Heath made them an offer they couldn't accept!
107.5 recently started broadcasting in Florence and Myrtle Beach. Maybe he wanted a fair increase in compensation reflective of his new audience size? It wouldn't be the first time a business tried to take advantage of its high performers and instead ended up running them off.

He was doing fill in work for regional and national shows and his star is definitely on the rise. Probably one of the few in the Columbia market that were worth trying to keep around. The guy was a pro.

107.5 recently started broadcasting in Florence and Myrtle Beach.

Poor folks in Florence and Myrtle Beach.

Imagine a Gamecock fan down there tuning into a Columbia station and hearing the worst radio voice in Columbia history - Terry Ford - and movie and soccer expert Jay Phillips talk all over each other every day.

I definitely agree. Sometimes Im not sure what's harder to listen to: the ads every 20 seconds or the on air talent. Gamecock fans in the area deserve better.

I definitely agree. Sometimes Im not sure what's harder to listen to: the ads every 20 seconds or the on air talent. Gamecock fans in the area deserve better.
I hated listening to their golf game talks. I don’t care to hear what somebody shot the previous day.

Wow the only guy on 107.5 I listened to and liked. And right before football season? I wonder where he lands?

107.5 is great at being the worst. Only saving grace is the football games and then there’s Todd.
WOW!

107.5 recently started broadcasting in Florence and Myrtle Beach. Maybe he wanted a fair increase in compensation reflective of his new audience size? It wouldn't be the first time a business tried to take advantage of its high performers and instead ended up running them off.

He was doing fill in work for regional and national shows and his star is definitely on the rise. Probably one of the few in the Columbia market that were worth trying to keep around. The guy was a pro.
Well said.

I believe his wife works in Charlotte. Maybe he wants to go there?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT